A Trail.

The Journey was quick but it felt like hours, there's not much traffic which is good. I have a secret journal, i writ in it in the car, it just  contains my thoughts and stuff like that nothing too interesting...

-The water is clear,

But your wrists are stained.

Your face says happy,

But your eyes say pain.

-The wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth.

***

Thoughts were rushing in and out of my head, I just hope we find them and no one gets hurt.

***

"We're nearly there..." James says from the front seat, the car had been silent until he spoke.

It's only a small town. From what we can see. However most of the buildings are tall, old and crumbling, so they look mostly empty.

We all climb out of the car, when James turns to me and hands me a small black hand gun and some ammo "Use this if you need it." he said to me, my eyes widen in fear i didn't want to use it but if i have too i will.

We all walk towards the other officers and together we head towards what appears to be the least crumbled building. That's probably the one they would be in.

It's acutely really spooky here, the town was very quite and the only sounds you could hear was the wind and our feet stomping on the ground, it feels like I'm in an actual hunted ghost town, but at least its not night.

We all creep into the building .But there's nothing...

"Right, split up, everyone take a gun and go." James instructs in a small whisper.

I already had a gun so i decide to go and look around, James and some other officers came over to me after telling Phil where to go and who with...

"Right Dan, you go look around downstaris." James said huddling in with me "Now it's most probably that Scarlett and her 'friends' could plan on attacking if they are here, and that means they could go after you. So we will try and keep an eye out on you." i nod, i didnt even think about the fact that Sacrlett could try and go after me i mean i was her best friends boyfriend.

Anyway i go looking around, i had my gun out ready just incase, i hear a few creakings around me but im sure its nothing, i decide theres nothing here so i went across into a different building to try and find Phil to see if he found any thing.

I walk into the building, the door was open from when Phil walked in. I walk around a bit then head upstairs... i hear scuffling and mumbles "Phil?" i whisper

i get no repliy...

He should be in here, i check a few other rooms in the building but found nothing "Phil?"i whisper again.

"If your trying to pull a prank on me, then it's not funny." i say looking around still.

i fear that something has happend to him.

"Phil come out!"

Just then i come across a door that i yet havent been in i try to open it, its locked i try to open it a few times but nothing worked, i'm getting a strange feeling so i quickly go downstais to see a note was on the floor it said...

-We have Phil...-

I ran out of the building with the note in my hand i run to the building i was asinded in, the officers look at me "Dan? Whats wrong?" James asked walking towards me and taking the note out of my hand.

Tears started to form in my eyes, Alicia and now Phil...

"Shit." James said starting to wave over the other officers "Phils been taken, search the building and get Dan out of here, we cant put him at risk."

The officers grab my arm, i struggle "No, i need to stay, i need to find Phil!" i yell out

"Dan just calm down, we will find him, we cant risk losting you too." James said grabbing my other arm and walking me to the car, i still stuggled as a few tears ran down my face.

I get put in the car to be taken back to the hotel.

Tears ran even more down my face as i look out the window as we drive off, all i could think about is how scared Phil probably is right now...

I will find you Phil, even if i get myslef Killed.