"What are you going to do, arrest me?"

"What are you going to do, arrest me?" Short story, Officer Hale Au / Trouble maker Stiles Au

Stiles POV

I scoffed as I kicked my heels. This was by far the dumbest thing I have ever agreed to do. Rolling my eyes I got out of my jeep patting the door before entering the store. Humming I walked down a few aisles just casually browsing as I waited for a distraction. 
It wasn't long until I heard the loud "What the fuck?!" From the other side of the store. Grinning I snap into action, knowing their are no security cameras covering this aisle or it's exits I grab a bag of flour of the shelf and proceed to open it dumping it on the floor.
  I trail it all over the aisle way quickly before adding another bag to the mess making sure I don't get any on me. Laughing slightly I throw a twenty in the middle of the flour to cover the flour and the bill of whoever had to clean it up and turn to leave. Only to he stopped by a pair of hazel eyes.

"Freeze!" The attractive officer in the uniform yells. "Wow that's really cliché I didn't realize enforcers of the law actually still said that." I reply. "I said freeze!" He yells again. "And I'm not going anywhere now am I?" I yell back. The adrenaline from being caught was finally kicking in. "Put your hands above your head." The officer says slowly as he steps forward. "Only if you promise to tie them up after wards Officer Kinky" I flirt with a wink. The officer looks flustered. "You better watch what you say, anything you say or do will be held against you." I raise my eyebrow "So if I say your name you'll press your self agasint me because I am all for that Officer Hottie." The officer blushes "Shut up!" He yells in exasperation. "Why? What are you going to do, arrest me?" I say with a scoff.

"You bet your ass I am." Oh fuck. "Now now now let's not make any rash decisions here." I say putting my hands up and slowly stepping back works. "Stop moving. You are under arrest." I roll my eyes. "Look if I go with you willingly will you let me take you out after I get released?" "No." I scoff and offer up my wrists. "Take me away officer."

Sooner than later were in the station and I see more than a few deputies raise their eyebrows at me to which I respond with a small shh motion. This guy is no he has no idea what's coming. He sits me in the interrogation room and begins asking me questions. "What's your name kid." He says standing up in a fashion I assume is supposed to be intimidating. "Stiles, remember that for later when I get out of here and your moaning my name." I say with a cheeky grin and a flirty wink. He sputters for air and I hold back a laugh. "Last name." He says after regaining his composition. "Whatever your last name is Handsome." I say smirking. "I would appreciate if you would quit being difficult, otherwise I will have to treat you for what you are instead of a minor, a criminal." I throw my head back and laugh.
  "Baby you can pull up my name, I'm legal" I say with a wink and suggestive eyebrow movement. He sputters then leaves the room. Presumably for back up. I can hear him outside the door.

"Yes, I caught a criminal but he's being very difficult. Can you help?" The blind peek open and I'm met with Officer Lahey's eyes and with a bright smile that screams innocent I wave. "Stilinksi? He's no criminal, he's just a trouble maker." It goes silent for a minute and I smirk as Officer Hottie catches on. "Did you say Stilinksi?" Officer Hottie asks. "Yes Officer Hale I did."

"Holy shit I just arrested the Sheriff's son." Officer Hottie Hale says and I laugh.