Changed

"Changed", Short story, Turned!Stiles Freaked!Derek Asshole!Peter

As requested by fandom_trash16
"A story where stiles becomes a supernatural being and Derek freaks out."

Stiles POV:

Peter was not really the one to listen to others wants. He had his own agenda. And I was not stupid, when he offered me the bite it was a test, a test I suppose I failed. I didn't want it, but he would still give it. He said he was curious about me. I had intrigued him. And although his power was taken he found a way. And that way just so happened to be through a rouge alpha that was just passing through. He cornered me at the library, his red eyed alight with malicious intent. Peter had told him that once changed I would join his pack no questions asked, and he was so eager. Eager for power. Eager for someone to risk their lives to save his neck. Eager for a companion.

He, of course wouldn't get what he wanted. Not when I had a true alpha and another alpha at my disposal. No, I had a pack whether bonded by some supernatural force or not. I was just a human. A human boy that ran with the wolves. I had no idea why Peter was so intent on this, and all I knew was that in the final moments was the fear. The cold wrenching fear that gripped my mind, heart and body.

My feet flew against the concrete ground as the inhumane growl was emitted behind me. My breathing was getting heavy, panic was setting in. I was running low on options. I couldn't run forever, no my human self could barely finish a mile without collapsing at the finish. He'd hear me if I tried to hide somewhere. So I went with my only option. Run, hide, then run again. I bolted into the school library cursing the fact that my jeep had broken down after school. My hand flew to my pocket and pulled out my cell as I ran. The phone was up to my ear and ringing as I mentally cursed in my mind. Fucking Scott McCall you better answer me, I need you. It felt like forever that the line rang. No, it was only a few seconds at most. But those seconds were long enough to alert me that my battery was at 3%. Something straight out of a horror movie and I practically screamed at irritation and irony. But he answered. "Scott! School! Library! Alpha! Bite! Me! Hurry!!!!" Was all I managed to get out before the line died. But it was enough. Chucking my phone into an empty classroom I continued on. Soon I was in the library doors closed and locked as firmly as possible. But I knew that wouldn't keep him out for long. No, it was a mere irritation that would spare me a minute or two if I was lucky. I tried to assess my choices but I couldn't think of any. The boy that always figured it out couldn't figure it out. It was too hard to breathe. I felt the midst of a panic attack coming, I knew if was coming and I knew I was going to be bitten. And if that didn't kill me, then I would be forced to live life as something I wasn't even sure I wanted to be. I wanted to be normal. I told Peter I wanted to be human and it was true. There may have been times I thought otherwise but I never let it show. I wouldn't, I am the human of the pack, its who I am. Or soon to be was. I stumble up the stairs and head near the windows. I couldn't break these and the fall would kill me. I would have to take the bite for any chance of living. Tears silently streamed down my face as I looked out into the parking lot. Soon I could see headlights in the distance. 3 beams. A car and a bike. Banging my fist against the glass I screamed. As loud as my exhausted lungs could. A wolf howls to signal his pack. And I needed my pack.

The doors busted in a growls echoed the library. He knew where I was undoubtedly. Yet he still took his time stalking me. A cat and mouse game. My fear spike even more and as he slowly made his way to me, red eyes with a malicious glint in them that inspired fear, I inhale sharply and deeply and closed my eyes. He advanced to me and was right in front of me, I could feel his breath on my cheek and hear a quiet sinister chuckle. Then a scream. "Stiles!" I couldn't move fast enough, it was too late. A sharp pair of fangs pierced my skin and a scream full of agony escaped my lips. 

  Then it was over. The fangs were gone, the scream ended and sound muted. Everything around me muted. My breathing had gone shallow and everything hurt. A pair of hands begin gently shaking my body as Derek yelled. I could hear him but just barely. "Damn It Stiles! Don't die on me! Come on! Stiles open your eyes. Open your fucking eyes Stiles! You can't leave me! You promised! You said you would be there! You promised!" I tried to open my eyes. I really did. But I was weak. I was weak and everything hurt. "M' sorry" I manage to whisper as Derek begin to freak out. He was moving around his hand and muttering nonsense. Soon I passed out.

Dereks POV:

No! I could hardly breathe. He couldn't breathe and that made me unable to breathe. When his eyes close and he became unresponsive I jumped up and looked to the only person to make it better. "Scott" I begged. He had to help me. Scott stared down at Stile's. The Stiles who was witty and smart and at times adorably sarcastic. My Stiles. I paced back and forth. Then I lost it. I punched the wall. I kick over a table. I screamed louder than I have ever screamed before. I dropped to my knees as tears streamed silently down my face as I stared at my hands. Hands with his blood on them. I vigorously tried to rub them off on my jeans letting out a small strangled sob. "Derek..." Scott says slowly backing away from Stiles body. I look up and see Stiles sleeve had caught fire. "Put it out!" I yell not understanding why Scott hadn't already. But as I moved forward Scott grabbed and held me as I struggled against his arms relentlessly. "NO LET ME GO!" I screamed to him. All struggle stopped when I notice that the fire had spontaneously sparked in other places. The palms of his hands. Where his heart is. Suddenly his whole body went up in flames. Hot and powerful flames licked his body as I begin to panic even more. "He's on fire! Let me help him Scott!" I scream to no avail. His body burned for a solid five minutes before it was reduced entirely into ashes. I knew no human body could be reduced to ashes that fast but I was delirious with grief. "Why the hell did you let him burn! You killed him Scott! You killed me!" I yell at him while roaring loudly. But he shushes me and points to the ashes.

   Out of the ashes climbs a bird made of fire. It cocks its head at us then its body is captured in a swirling flame. The flame obscures our view but within a few seconds we see the bird again. Only now its not a bird. Its Stiles. Naked yet covered in ashes. And his beautiful whiskey colored eyes now glowed a bright orange and red. The color of flames.

  He had died in flames and risen from the ashes

  He had died in flames and risen from the ashes. Our once human boy that ran with the wolves was now supernatural. Instead of running with the wolves he soared above them as a fire bird. The boy who ran with wolves was now the Phoenix that soared above the pack.