Chapter 6 - You're a.... Cat.....

-----

Your Pov

-----

I just stared into Sebastian's glowing demon eyes with a blank expression as he tried choking me out. This action just caused me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

N/m - "We both know what you're doing is never going to work Sebastian."

When I said that Sebastian let go of my neck causing me to fall towards the ground, but luckily I caught myself before I made contact with the ground. After straightening up I started walking towards Ciel.

N/m - "I don't understand why you're so infatuated with this kid Sebastian. Mind if I see why?"

Before Sebastian could do anything I grabbed a small dagger that was hidden in my dress and cut Ciel on the cheek causing him to bleed. I quickly grabbed Ciel by the head and licked the blood that was exiting his cheek. I froze once I got the small taste of the boys soul. 'His soul...' I slowly backed away from Ciel and looked up to meet Sebastian's eyes.

N/m - "Whatever you've done to shape his soul the way it is, I'm impressed. "
I said smirking.

Sebastian - "You will not take his soul! It is mine, I have not worked this damn hard for another demon to try and steal it away from me!"

N/m - "Don't worry Sebastian~ I'm not going to steal his precious soul away from you. Even though it's very tempting I don't want to be a complete asshole. Plus I'm not the biggest fan of being controlled by other people."

Ciel - "Then how do you eat if you don't like to make a contract?"
He said, his voice filled with curiosity.

N/m - "Unless the soul is special I will just eat peoples souls by force instead of going through the process of making a contract since contracts take to damn long. Though Demons not only eat human souls but also animal souls as well, but we usually only do that when were absolutely starving. Just like your butler here. I caught him eating the soul of a deer just last night."
I said eyeing at Sebastian.

Sebastian - "How could you have possibly know about that? You were in your room all last night."

N/m - "Tsk tsk tsk. You shouldn't just assume Sebastian. As you should know by now not everything is as it seems."

As I said this I closed my eyes and turned into my animal form. I could feel my body beginning to morph, and just as soon as it started it soon ended. I quickly opened my eyes and looked up to Sebastian and Ciel to see their reactions. Ciel for some reason had a look of hatred in his eyes where as Sebastian looked very conflicted.

Ciel - "You're a.... Cat....."
He growled when he said the word cat.

Suddenly out of nowhere I was tackled by Sebastian who started petting me.

Sebastian - "She is not just a cat. She is a rare black panther! She is one of the most beautiful things I've ever had the pleasure of seeing."
He said in an a-matter-of-fact tone.

As Sebastian was on top of me, petting me he closed his eyes so I quickly turned back into my human form without him realizing. Once I completely changed back I realized Sebastian was rubbing up and down my side, his eyes still closed. As he rubbed my sides I lifted my head slightly and purred into his ear which caused him to open his eyes and look at me. Before he could say anything I place my right hand on his jaw line.

N/m - "Now now Sebastian. Getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we?"
I said with a smirk evident on my face, and soon enough Sebastian had matched my smirk.

Sebastian had the look of desire in his eyes which for some reason gave me this weird feeling on the inside. Sebastian was then about to speak until he heard a faint cough in the background which made us both turn our heads to be met with Ciel who was looking down at the both of us. Sebastian then slowly stood up while helping me in the process. Once we were up off the floor we turned towards Ciel.

Ciel - "Anyways... Sebastian we are having a ball tomorrow. As you know it's for another mission from the Queen. I want you to get the preparations for ball finished as well as inviting all of the guests, and make sure to invite the suspect and... them. For the plan to work the spider and the dog have to work together according to the Queen. Is that understood?"

Sebastian - "Yes my Lord."
Sebastian then left the room reluctantly leaving me and Ciel alone.

N/m - "So I'm guessing you want me to leave? Too bad. I was getting used to this place."
I said sarcastically. I then started walking out of the room until Ciel began to speak.

Ciel - "Oh you're not done here. You may be a demon, but that just means another pawn on my chess board."

N/m - "Did you not just hear how I don't like being bossed around. What would be the point in me staying?"
I said crossing my arms.

Ciel - "You will be my head maid like how Sebastian his the head butler, and in return you can have the souls of the people we kill along the way including your freedom."

I started to think about his offer and I must admit, It was a damn good one. I was pulled out of my thought by Ciel when he asked me for an answer.

N/m - "*Sigh* Sure why not."

Ciel - "Good. Now here's what I need you to do at the ball tomorrow."

-----

Hey guys. I know this chapter is a little shorter than usual and I'm really sorry about that. I'm just very stressed with school, and I'm worrying about being able to get chapters out on time. But I do hope you still enjoyed. Seeing all of you guys' kind words never fail to make my day, so I would like to thank you for that.

Anyways, as always I will see you all in the next chapter.
Bye! <3