Chapter 7 - Keep it professional

-----

Your Pov

-----

Time Skip (The Next Day)

-----

It was only hours away until the ball was going to begin and all I could think about was what Ciel had told me the night before.

-----

Flash Back

-----

Ciel gestured me to follow him, and as I did so I realized he was leading me to his office chambers. Once we reached his office I opened the door for him and quickly closed it so that we could have our privacy. As I turned around from closing the door I noticed Ciel was already sat in his chair waiting for me to sit in the chair in front of his desk. I made my way to the velvet cushioned chair and sat down.

Ciel - "As you heard from Sebastian earlier I am holding a ball but this is strictly for business. There is a man being invited to this 'Ball' who is suspected of killing eight young women who are also all musicians of some sort. When their bodies were found they all had a music notes carved into their necks."

N/m - "What do I have to do with this?"

Ciel - "Well you see N/m I want you to get close to this man without him suspecting anything. If he tries to do anything to you I want you to allow it to happen. Me, Sebastian, The Queen's Spider and his butler will all be watching over you to make sure everything goes as planned."

N/m - "What does this man look like?"

Ciel then pulled out a picture of a man with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

(Not my drawing. All credit goes to the unknown artist of this piece)

Ciel - "His name is Thomas Astone. He is a failed musician whose wife left him a couple of months before the murders began."

N/m - "So you want me to be able to prove this man is the murderer in these killings?"

Ciel - "Precisely."

N/m - "Alright then. If that is all I will be taking my leave to prepare for tomorrow."
Just as I was about to leave the room Ciel called out for me.

Ciel - "Also N/m, You will be playing a song on the violin since he is going after talented musicians."

I quickly nodded my head and left his office.

-----

Flash Back Ended

-----

I was currently practicing the song I was going to perform for tonight. I had only just finished the song for the fifth time when I suddenly heard multiple clapping from behind me, so I quickly turn around to be met with Finny, Bard, and Mey-Rin.