Chapter 3

(SMUT INCOMING (¬‿¬))
Anyway, we made out- (And then?) Then what? (What did you two lovebirds do next?~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Well we...stopped? (That's it? THAT'S FREAKING ALL?!) Pretty much... (TORD LARRSON-) WHAT?! KIDS ARE PROBABLY READING THIS! (SO?!) SO, THEY PROBABLY MIGHT SAY:
Kid: Mommy, what does this mean?
Mom: Oh why that mea- *screams internally*
(*puppy eyes*) FINE! We didn't stop there. (So what else did you two do?~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Well, we....hm.....(If your looking for a phrase, here's one: You put the 'fork' in the 'cheesecake' if you know what I'm saying (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Good enough..... So we were hanging out later that night...(Fllllllaaaaaasssshhhbbaaaaacccckkk) We were watching 'Insane Pirate Zombies from Hell 3' and Tom got super scared. It was like every time someone died, he would freak tf out. (Oh.... ._.) And at the end at the movie, he held on to me like as that he was in the army and they had to chop his legs off. (O_O) Then I said everything would be okay....(*yawns* This is kinda getting boring (¬_¬)) But THEN... (Go on....ಠ⌣ಠ) He kissed me...(Like THAT hasn't happened before (¬_¬)) No, not like normal kissing...(Making out?) Yep....(Go on (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Like really passionately (Keep on going ಠ⌣ಠ) Then he pulled away and kept repeating that he was sorry (*yawns and says in Homer Simpson voice* BORING! (¬_¬)) But I said I was starting to enjoy it and for some reason it turned me on. (<Lolz (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and I told him to continue. (If you have lil kids in your room rn, tell them to either leave or cover their eyes, m'kay? (¬‿¬)) The kids I MEAN- kiss got more passionate (I'm blushing in rl rn 0//////0) until Tom pulled away and started kissing my neck (<Ooh aah, ooh aah!~ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I moaned. Then I heard Edd yell "WTF is going on?!" (Uh-oh Spaghettio) Oops :/. (Lesson learned kiddos: If you're planning to "do it", GET A FREAKING HOTEL/MOTEL ROOM) But Tom just kept on kissing my neck. I tried my best NOT to moan. But Edd and Matt came down and I was super embarrassed. (0///////0) But Matt yelled "Yay! The ship is canon!" (Oh.....XD) Then Edd said "I knew you two were gay for each other :)!" Then they went total fanboy. (XD) They eventually left and Tom went back to kissing my neck. I moaned....AGAIN. (Ooh aah, ooh aah!~ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Then I don't feel like explaining this part. (Awww c'mon! ಠ╭╮ಠ) FINE! (Also, if you don't like smut, please leave rn) Tom- (WAIT! *grabs popcorn* Okay go on.) Tom got his way and....you know what...and I'll just NOT explain it and just say we sinned... (Oh well... ._.) Let's just do a timeskip to show you what happened the next morning. (Good enough... I guess...)
*BOOMSHAKALAKA TIMESKIP*
I woke up the next morning, in the nude, and sleeping with Tom. (OMFG (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) And I said "MOM WE'RE THRISTY!" *TAKE 2* "'Morning sunshine." (LOLLIPOPS AND RAINBOWS XD) ಠ_ಠ (So sorry) He replied " Good morning, Sunshine lollipops ~"
//Hey peeps! Thanks for reading this! Sorry that wasn't any real smut in it...I GOT LAZY, MKAY?! Anyway, thanks for reading! (^̮^) ~Jen//