Chapter 20: Don't get caught

A/N: this chapter may be exciting! dunno... wow I'm the author and I don't even know what this chapter may be about... jeez... anyway! as you can guess by the title, it's gunna be fun! read on!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Sienna's POV:

I woke up late... Again.

DARN IT!!!

SNAPE IS GUNNA KILL ME!!!

I rushed to get dressed, and get everything I needed and ran to the potions classroom.

I received a dirty glare from Snape but I didn't get in trouble.

I sat down next to Draco and smiled at him. He have me a questioning look but then just seemed to shrug it off.

Then the lesson started, and MAN IT WAS BORING!!!

But after about 17 billion 'do this, do that' and after Neville blew up his cauldron again, class was dismissed.

I grabbed everything and raced out of the classroom, but I was caught by Draco in the process.

"What's up with you this morning?" He asked with curiosity written all over his face.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered. Ugh this day just keep getting better and better.

"Ok..." He said cautiously.

I gave up on talking to Draco and I decided to go fly. I went up to the common room, then went to

the girls dorm. I opened the window and jumped. I spread my wings and took off. I shifted into full dragon form when I was farther away.

Thankfully it was a Saturday and I had no homework.

I felt my stomach grumble and I touched down. I crept silently around the woods till I found a large deer. I pounced and ate. It was delicious. I realized that it was getting dark so I headed back home. But when I arrived at the window (it was late) I was in human form, but when I tried to go in, it was locked. People were asleep.

DARN IT!!!!

I felt like I was going to cry, or scream ugh. I flew over to the boys dormitory window and peered inside. It was all dark but I was happy when I looked into the bed right next to it. It was Draco's bed. I tapped pretty hard on the window, while trying to not crack it and I saw Draco almost fall out of bed in surprise. I almost died in laughter. Then I realized the window was already unlocked, so I opened it, still laughing. He sent a death glare at me as I entered the room.

"What the heck was that for?!?" He whisper yelled.

"The girl's dorm window was locked and I just felt like doing that to you." I said nonchalantly. He groaned. I held out a hand for him to take, and I helped him up.

We both froze when we heard a kid stir. Crabbe.

"Draco! What do we do?" I hissed.

"Come on!" He whispered as we dashed for the door and ran out of the common room. We ran down the hallway and then found ourselves in a abandoned classroom.

After a while we walked back to the common room and when we went to say goodnight, Draco gave me a tight hug.

"Goodnight." He whispered trying to not wake up everybody.

"Night." I said back as I walked up the stairs. After I closed the door, I hit a 'wall'. I just felt very weird. It was a new emotion I have never felt before and I had no idea what it was.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: sorry guys again for making you wait!

I was thinking about starting a new story.

It's going to be Hogwarts and hybrid too but different plot.

It will be called Silver's Song!

The main character's name is Silver. Thanks!