Chapter 21: Secrets, Secrets

A/N: sorry sorry sorry! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've had no time and I got injured and I almost forgot the plot and I was busy with work and etc etc you don't wanna hear me ramble! this chapter is about Sienna's secret with her wandless magic!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Sienna's POV:

I woke up to Athena squawking in my ear. It was a off day, so I didn't know why she was waking me up so early.The sun wasn't even out yet.

I still had that weird feeling, so i decided to go fly it off. I jumped out of my window and took off, changing in the process. My mine continuously wandered back to Draco. He's been such a good friend to me.

I still feel weird around him, but i cannot tell him.

An hour later...

I touched down in front of the school, Draco appearing in the front door and ran over to hug me, which was kinda weird. I felt it again. It was like electric, i brushed it off.

"Where were you? I was worried..." His voice trailed off at the end.

"I didn't feel so good this morning so I took a fly." I lied.

"OK, at least you're safe. Let's go inside it's going to rain." I looked up as Draco finished his sentence and was greeted by a raindrop on my nose. He then took me inside.

I can't believe i just lied to Draco. Ugh i actually feel terrible. I decided to go lie down for a while.

~~~

After my little nap, I woke up to find all my friends around me.

"Lets go play a game of truth or dare!!!!" Pansy squealed, well she wasn't technically my friend but she was there.

The game went of for twenty minuets until i was asked a question i was dreading.

" OK, sienna, do you like anyone, and if so who is it." A blonde haired girl said.

" I don't know..." I squeaked.

" She does!!!!!" All the girls awed.

" No I don't!!!!" I bellowed, i got up and left out the window in a huff.

Maybe that's what it was. I liked Draco.

~~~~~~~

A/N: you guys probably want to kill me by now. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!! right when i saw it i thought that's it I'm updating! I will try to update more high school has been tiring and it was a rare occasion for me to even go on the internet. So sorry, LOVE YA ALL!