you move in

2nd Person

"Cole! could you please help me.", you scream. You currently are in the stairwell of your new apartment. When you open the door you first stand in the corridor. And it has one bathroom with a window, one bedroom, a living room which his connected to the eating area and a kitchen.

You and Cole have been dating since 1 1/2 years now and you decided to move in together. Anyways, you carry a heavy box, labeled with "kitchen stuff".
"Babe I'd love to help you but I first need to get this done here." Cole screams back at you.

You needed 5 minutes to bring the stuff in your new kitchen but it was worth it.
Standing in the new kitchen, admiring it you suddenly feel a cold hand on your hips.

"Hi babe." Cole hugs you from behind and places little kisses on your neck. It tickles a little bit. "You know I love it when you do this but you also know it is tickling a lot." You laugh by saying that.
"And you know that I love teasing you.", Cole replies.
"And I love you." You say while looking deep in his eyes. It's so full of love when he looks at you. You love that about him. He has that special look and by that you can tell he really is in love with you.

"I love you!"
-------

A/N : I know it's short but it's my first imagine. and please keep in mind that English is not my first language. I'm german so I'm sorry if my English isn't perfect <3

-M