where you both want to travel

Aries: Meteora, Greece; you used to live there as a child and you where missing it. Cole knew this and he took you to Greece.

Taurus: Tokio; Cole wanted to show you this city because he said it reminds him of you.

Gemini: Sydney; You where fascinated by the opera house so it was always a dream of yours to come and see a show in it.

Cancer: Spain; Cole was flying to Spain all the time so you decided to fly with him. He first was surprised but how could he say no to his beautiful girlfriend.

Leo: Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia; Every time when you saw a mirror you where fascinated by its magic to show things. So Cole took you to a larger one.

Virgo: Hitachi Seaside Park, Japan; you're fav color is red and Cole wanted to surprise you with a bunch of red bushes.

Libra: Machu Pichu, Peru; Cole talked about this place almost everyday. One day you woke up, booked a plane ticket and surprised Cole with the trip

Scorpio: Naica Mine, Mexico; Diamonds and Chrystals where your thing! You had little rings with diamonds hin it. You just loved the pureness of them. Cole didn't understand your love so you decided to show him.

Sagittarius: The world; you both had the dream of traveling the whole world. Cole bought a van and the journey began.

Capricorn: Nishinomaru Garden, Japan; Cole loved photographing things (he mostly photographed you). He needed more and new inspiration so he thought why don't travel to Japan.

Aquarius: Bora Bora; The two of you always made exciting things and you had the wish to just lay on the beach and do nothing. Cole first didn't like it but as soon as you where there he loved it!

Pisces: Scotland; Europe was your place to go. Every year you two made a trip to Europe and you let a pin decide where you would go this year. The pin landed on Scotland and you couldn't be happier.

A/N : thank you guys so much for 9K reads. i'm so thankful for every single on of you! 💕
i will do some of these zodiac signs one shots in the future and then, probably next Wednesday or Tuesday i'll publish a requested one shot.
if you have any requests just message me and i'll write them as soon as possible.
i love you💞

daily reminder: you're beautiful and unique! you do not owe anyone anything, just go on with your life. don't worry about people who give a fuck about you and stay away from these toxic people. you'll find your people in life.