how you meet

Cole is famous in this one
-------
y/n POV

The sun which was shining trough the window woke me up today. It was 8 am and I realized I'm late as f*ck. I got ready in like 10 minutes, the fastest I ever got ready.
I'm working as a waitress in a coffee shop in New York.
It was one of the most famous ones but also the loveliest. There are red walls and the chairs where blue velvet. It is really beautiful.

20 minutes later

When I arrived my boss was angry but it was the first time this happened so it was okay. I began working...

Cole POV

Some fans stopped me on my way to NYU but I love them so what can I do. I really can't understand some "stars" who treat their fans /supporter bad. I mean maybe they'll never get a chance to meet me again.

I stopped at a little coffee shop because I really needed a Latte right now.
When I opened that door the little bell rang and a few pairs on eyes landed on me.

But one caught my eye. It was a beautiful brunette (A/N just imagine your hair color here) with beautiful Y/E/C (Your Eye Color) eyes.

I walked over to the counter to order my Latte and the beautiful girl walked over.
"hey welcome to the 'brew'. what would you like to order?" She said with a smile on her face.
I thought a few seconds and replied.
"I would order you but I think you mean something to drink. So I'd like to order a Latte."

"Aye I see a little player here." She laughed while responding to me.
"I'm not a player. Well I love playing but I prefer playing video games, not with girls. Maybe I get your number and I'm gonna proof it to you" I had a little grin on my face.

"I think it would be the stupidest thing to dump Cole Sprouse".
-----
A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update but school is stressing me out.
and again I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. English is not my mother tongue hehe.

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS !!!
love youu