. deleted scenes .

Note; these aren't actually deleted scenes, they are either;
a. alternate scenes that didn't fit into the story in their original form, so I had to rewrite them, but also I loved them as they were and wanted ya'll to know that.
b. scenes that i liked the wording of, but I had to rewrite for some reason.

4. kenopsia. - Aoibheal's Temperature Immunity

"Ai, stick your hand in this vat." He offered, and no, it wasn't very scientific, but a thought had just occurred to Hank; he could detail it later. Ai trusted Hank, and stuck her hand in the vat of liquid nitrogen without hesitation. Hank waited for a reaction, but none came.

"Feels like rocks." She offered, unhelpfully.

5. nodus tollens. - Aoibheal's First Banshee Scream

"Use your powers, Charles, stop him." Raven urges, but Charles is looking pained.

"He can't." Erik tells her, and everything happens in a blur. Raven jumps and makes a break for the window as Erik fires. Hank tackles him and Aoibheal screams. The bullet curves, Erik punches Hank, and everyone in the room clutches their ears as Aoibheal's voice, from two alternate points - the original and the clone - become supersonic. Erik recovers first, pushing Charles out of the way and following Raven as Trask tries to get to the door. There's blood leaking from his ears and Aoibheal is still screaming. The clone explodes, not horribly, just faintly, like a firework, and Aoibheal sucks in a deep breath of air.

10. ellipsism. - Logan Dismisses The Original Timeline

NOTE: The original scene was part of a subplot that I had running where Aoibheal and Alex got together in the original timeline, Charles shows her a moment from her wedding, which would later to cause Aoibheal to freak out at the thought that her life was all planned out and that she had no control over it.

"Everything's going to change because of me, that might not happen," he said, referring to what he assumed Charles showed her, a memory and a premonition all at once, "but as long as you're with the Professor you'll be safe." Logan told her, seriously. "And don't go into construction, it bores you." He told her, and she laughed brightly, before joining Hank in the cockpit. They talk and they joke, and it feels like time long gone. She can't really remember a time they were all hopeful like this, and she lets herself relax into it.

11. rückkehrunruhe. - Alex Returns to The Mansion

Xavier's accepts students all year round, whether they just walk in off the streets, or they come in with their parents, it's not unusual to have someone waiting by her desk when she comes back from her morning break. What is unusual is to see Hank with them, arguing while the newcomer calls him a bozo. The newcomer flashes Aoibheal a smile, and Hank turns to see her approaching.

16. anechdoche. - Scott's Glasses

They try not to dwell on the night, or at least, Aoibheal and Alex try not to dwell on it, and it seems Hank too is occupied. After breakfast Aoibheal lets him pulls her away with a half-finished coffee in her hands, following him to the grounds without question. There’s a pair of sunglasses in his grip and when he leaves to go get something that he’d left in the mansion, she doesn’t expect him to come back with Scott Summers, rambling about ‘Ruby Quartz’ and ‘refracting optic beams’. Of course she knows what he’s talking about, she’s spent too much time with him not to, but she is content to sip her coffee and watch in peace.

With shaking fingers Scott removes his blindfold and slides the chunky glasses onto his face, heart almost beating out of his chest, despite Hank’s bright tone. Before he opens his eyes, however, Hank’s face falls and he stutters out for Scott to wait, before turning him so it was only trees in his line of vision, and gesturing for Aoibheal to step forward as a safeguard in case the glasses didn’t work.

“Now?” Scott’s voice is tentative, the kid jumping a little as Aoibheal repeats the word as an affirmation, soft and assured.

The first thing Scott Summers sees since his mutation first developed, is Aoibheal Cassidy, haloed by the early morning sun, smiling proudly at him over the lip of her coffee mug. It’s incredible. Not Aoibheal specifically, well, she’s pretty in a sort of librarian way, but he can see, and the world may be tinted with red but he can see the trees as they sway in the breeze and the lake, and- He’s halfway through thanking Hank when he spots Jean, and Aoibheal can read the awe on his face.

“Who’s that?” Surprisingly, his voice is soft and careful when he asks, looking from Hank to Aoibheal. They look to each other, but Aoibheal chooses to take a long draught of her coffee, leaving Hank to fill in the details.

“I believe you two met; that’s Jean Grey.” Hank supplies, watching the kid for his reaction, definitely not to just make sure the glasses were working. That’s one thing Aoibheal’s glad had changed since the 70s, Hank’s interpersonal skills had improved dramatically. “You bumped into her when you arrived.”

“That’s her?” A moment of silence pauses before Scott clears his throat quietly. “Thanks again, uh, Professor.” He nods awkwardly to Hank before making his way to where Jean was sitting. Aoibheal made a noise of contentment in the back of her throat, shuffling to stand by Hank and letting him wrap an arm around her shoulder out of habit.

“Where’s Alex? I didn’t think he’d want to miss something like this.” Passing Hank the cup, Aoibheal lets him drink the last few mouthfuls and they give the teens their space, heading up to the school together.

“By the time I found Scott, the Professor had already absconded with him, probably to ask if Alex could drive him to the C.I.A.” After a long, confused pause, he let go of Aoibheal, but kept the mug, “Which reminds me, Charles wants the two of you to go with him to see Moira.” A snort of surprised amusement is the first noise Aoibheal makes, which is not what either of them were really expecting, but they take it in stride. “Take it up with Charles.” Was all Hank said, dismissively predicting her next question before he disappeared into the school. Charles himself wheeled out only moments later, to the sight of a concerned Aoibheal.