Goodbyes suck.

Today was the day. The day my best friend of 5 years was leaving me for LA to pursue his music career with Tyler Joseph, see their band, Twenty øne piløts just got signed so they had to go to LA to work on their new album. I groaned, not wanting to get out of bed today but reluctantly I got up and got ready for the day. I grabbed a burgundy tank top and some mint green high waisted shorts along with my black vans and went to get ready. Once I finished doing my makeup, I quickly glanced at the time, it read 8:30am. Josh's flight left at 2, I was not mentally ready to say goodbye to him. He was there for me when Candy, my dog died and he even helped me pick out a new puppy named Sasha. I don't know what I'm gonna do without him. After sitting there reminiscing about everything I got my keys and drove the short distance to Josh's house. The drive to the airport was quiet, a calming quiet, it was nice.

**Time skip**
"Well Jish I guess this is it" I said looking down "yeah" he said. I pulled him in for a big hug and started crying, silently wishing he didn't have to go. We stood there and hugged for what felt like forever until he let go and said he had to go. I hugged him one more time and wished him good luck. He turned around and started walking away. "Wait!" I yelled to my best friend. Josh turned to look at me and I said "Take this. Please don't ever forget about me Jish" He looked sad that I would even think something like that but he pulled me into one more tight hug and said "I won't forget about you Amy. I promise"