I love him... i think.

Amy's P.O.V
As it turns out tonight was their last show till the European leg so they have a couple weeks off. "So Jish. Mario Kart at your house or mine?" I asked with a devilish grin. "Yours" he said. The ride back to my house was spent catching up and reminiscing on the past. " I feel like I haven't seen this house in years" Josh said as we got to my house "That's because you haven't, silly" I said "oh yeah" Josh said. Once we got inside I got Mario Kart set up and seeing as it was pretty late, josh decided he would stay the night which was totally okay with me. "Stop winning Amyyyy" Josh whined as he threw the controller, see I've won 10 out of the 15 games we've played "it's already 2 in the morning? Wow" I said as I yawned "where do you want me to sleep?" Josh asked "I'm gonna go change and get you some extra clothes that are too big on me but should fit you fine and we'll figure out sleeping arrangements after" I told him as I walked into the bathroom to change. Walking out of the bathroom I see a shirtless Josh sitting on the edge of the bed. "He's really cute" I thought to myself. "No. Stop it Amy. You're just friends" I immediately thought. I quickly gathered myself and got him the clothes, when he exited the bathroom he again asked where he should sleep. "You can sleep on the bed with me or you can sleep on the couch, whichever you prefer" Josh stood there for a moment as if he was carefully planning out his next move "I'll sleep on the bed with you" Josh finally said "okay but I'm a cover hog" I said while laughing "I remember" Josh said while laughing. Once we got laid down Josh turned to me and said "Amy. I'm so glad I have you back. Please don't ever leave me" I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and said "I'm glad I have you back as well, I won't ever leave Josh" "Goodnight Amy" Josh said as he turned around "goodnight Josh" I said.
*Time skip to morning*
Still Amy's P.O.V.
I woke up sometime around 8 in the morning and felt a weight on my chest. I look down and see a head of yellow hair laying on me. I smiled lightly to myself and once again was so over joyed to have this goofball back in my life. While I was looking at him I noticed how peaceful and cute he looked while he was sleeping. He looked as if nothing could hurt him. "He's super cute" I thought to myself "that smile, those eyes, his tatt-no Amy stop. He's just a friend. You don't like him at all. Stop." I did used to have a huge crush on him when we were younger but I thought I grew out of it. While watching him sleep I  couldn't help but think one thing "I love him... I think"