Chapter 25 Sleepover at Proofs

💤👅|| October 21st, 1990 ||👅💤

"Come here!" Marshall tugged on my shirt sleeve as I attempted to get out of his bed to get something to drink, but he wouldn't let me.

"I need water!" I groaned and rolled over next to him again.

"Well I need you," he pouted, pulling me to his chest and clashing our lips together.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head as I backed away from his head. "I'm still kinda tired from last night," I stated. "Come on, let's go do something. I'm bored."

He groaned loudly and I successfully got off of his bed. I stood at the foot of the bed and began lightly running my fingertips up his foot. He flinched and glanced down at me. "I don't like being tickled," he said.

"I know," I chortled, doing it once more.

"Stop," he laughed as he flinched away again.

"Let's go do something," I suggested.

"Like what?" he asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders.

We both thought for a moment, sitting there quietly as we pondered. "I got an idea," Marshall announced.

"What?"

"Come here," he motioned me to lay back down on the bed.

"Marshall if your idea is sex, then no," I warned. I got back on his bed and laid back down next to him, and he immediately straddled my hips. "Marshall," I groaned.

"Come on baby," he spoke quietly. "I swear to god, I can't get enough of you," he stated as his head dipped down to kiss my jawline.

"What if your mom comes home?" I asked quietly.

"She's with some friends," he told me. "She won't be back until later tonight."

Realizing that I did in fact want him and being assured no one would walk in on us, I relaxed under him as he continued to kiss and suck at my skin. I cupped the back of his neck and closed my eyes at his light kisses.

I felt like we were having sex a lot, but I knew that most couples were like that for a while after the first time together. The amount of hickeys both of us were getting was starting to be a problem, because I had to cover them up if we had to go out in public or when I was around my mom or Debbie. Marshall mostly left hickeys on my neck and chest, where as I left hickeys mostly on his chest. All he had to do was throw on a shirt, but when I did leave one dark bruise on his jawline, Nathan was the one to point it out. Debbie wasn't mad or anything, she just sorta shrugged it off.

"Don't leave anymore hickeys," I warned him.

He ignored me, and a beat later I felt him sucking on my skin.

Involuntarily I moaned, immediately cursing myself for it. "Marshall stop," I whined. "I'm serious."

He chuckled deeply and let go of my skin, lightly pecking my neck and chest. I bit my lip and closed my eyes at the incredible sensation. I felt his hand traveling down my side and onto the top of my sweatpants, making my eyes open and flutter shut again when he began rubbing me. I whimpered and lifted my groin to his hand in desperate need of more pressure.

His hand slowly crept underneath my clothing. I gasped as soon as his fingers brushed over my underwear and I pulled at his hair while he persisted to kiss my chest. He kissed with an open mouth up my chest, neck and to my ear.