[1]

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEE-

Click.

It seems every morning, [Y/n]'s hair just loved to defy gravity. The young male sat up, sighing. The day had come and he could no longer avoid it. His quiet footsteps were just about inaudible as he walked to the bathroom. The shower water was heaven, the warmth making him want to just fall back asleep. Unfortunately, he had to get out and change into his clothes. "Wake up Taro..." he yawned, finishing up in drying his hair.

"Morning [Y/n].." the small rabbit said. He looked over at his companion, whom had just finished slipping on his jeans. "Couldn't you wake me up once you were done." He groaned, covering his eyes and turning away.

"Oh, sorry." He finished up his changing and put on his shoes. Once he grabbed his bag, the [h/c] haired boy went downstairs and made his mom some breakfast. He decided not to eat at the moment. Quickly writing her a good morning note, he was ready to get going. Stepping outside, [Y/n] headed for school.

~~~

After about 10 minutes of walking, [Y/n] regretted not getting anything to eat. His stomach growled a bit, making him sigh. However, today seemed to be his lucky day because as he walked, he spotted a bakery. Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie it said. Seeing as he still had time, the young male entered. At the cashier was a girl wearing pigtails. She had navy hair and the minute she saw him, her face broke out into a blush.

"U-U-Um hi! Help may I you er I mean may-" her stammering went on and [Y/n] only looked at her. He looked at the menu and decided to choose a croissant. Without saying a word he pointed to the said food. "Oh a croissant? I'll get you a croissant!" She scurried off.

"Thank you..." he said quietly. The girl almost squealed. This boy was beyond cute! He paid for his food and returned to his route. That's when he noticed that the girl had also went out and was carrying a bag. His eyes stayed focused down.

"I-I-I'm Marinette, are you heading t-to school, too?" The pink tint never left her cheeks as she spoke. Her hands gripped onto her bag strand. This boy was just as attractive as Adrien. [Y/n] handed her an school ID, showing her his name and school. "Oh wow, we're going to the same place then!"

"..Mm.." [Y/n] nodded as he was handed back the ID. He jumped slightly when Marinette suddenly gasped. His [e/c] orbs looked over to her in slight confusion. That's when he saw her looking him up and down. His eyes once again averted.

"You're [M/n] [L/n]'s son!" Her voice was at a controlled volume, meaning that she could tell the young male didn't exactly want everyone to know. After looking around, [Y/n] reluctantly nodded. This boy is absolutely perfect, Marinette thought.

The [h/c] haired boy sped up in walking, his cheeks slightly flushed in embarrassment. She chased after him and continued "talking" with him. The most she would get out of [Y/n] was "Mm" or "Sure." Oh well, at least it was something.

~~~

Once Alya found out about [Y/n] she immediately wanted to take pictures with and of him. Apparently they were for "important" purposes, which in her case are her blogs. He let her do a few, earning a compliment after each and every one.

"WHERE IS HE?!"