[5]

a/n: just a heads up folks, I unpublished the Valentine's Day special ehehe

ごめんなさい~! (ง '͈q'͈)ว (chokes and coughs up blood)

I just didn't like the writing (to be fair I don't like half of this book's writing but bear with me) so I just unpublished it! No hard feelings ya shitty chapter!

Also, I feel like I should warn you all that cursing (bad words) will start appearing more and more in my writing... This book especially. It can get frustrating sometimes to write about stupid things happening or trying to convey how our little [Y/n] feels without dropping a gazillion f-bombs! I apologize in advance and will try to keep the writing clean...

Anywho! Please enjoy this chapter...I did not proofread it just saying

I actually almost never proofread, sorry! It's kinda like a recap to get you caught up on where the fuck you are in the show's timeline so don't expect too much (tries to laugh, coughs and dies)

---

It was another month of school, the weather remaining friendly for now. Over the past few weeks, [Y/n] was worn down by continuous akumatizations. He was not at all used to having blow after blow, day after day, risking hour after hour. Back home, there would be only an occasional akuma to deal with, and the young male was now starting to realize it was because of the lack of Mr. Evil Bad Guy Hawk Moth.

Tiredly, he shook these thoughts or any thoughts for that matter, out of his head. The steps leading to class seemed to be taller, seemed to take longer, and just drained him to no end. Weak [e/c] eyes were able to force a sign of life to those who past them. [Y/n] returned greetings and attempted smiles, strained.

If there's another attack today, I quit.

He grumbled with a grimace and took out his materials.

No, I won't.

His mind was clouded, every attack and person playing like a binge-watched film in his head. Half the class had been akumatized in these several months. Heck, half the city at this point. He was thankful that Ladybug was considerate enough to give him intel about every victim he had not been around for. From Bubbler to something like..Prime Queen? A story that most definitely stood out was Volpina. The way Ladybug spoke of her, there was a clear bias. Even so, [Y/n] concluded he would not like the girl. Lila was her name if he remembered correctly.

Since we're on the topic of names, the villain names for akumatized people? Hilarious! The names made him laugh. They were something straight out of a children's show!

"..."

Ahem, anyway, [Y/n] found himself meeting so many new people as the days went by.

Firstly, he witnessed firsthand what a grandmother is capable of when a grandchild seems to drift away. Please shut the fuck up about Spinel. Marinette's grandma was sweet after they defeated Befana, but there's something about an akuma's victim that always has him on edge. It could just be the social anxiety talking if he's being honest with himself, however.

Then there was an icy gal named Kagami. Taro seemed to like the sense of familiarity to his derived culture, but [Y/n] couldn't make much of her. Adrien liked her well enough, and Marinette was... well, Marinette. Fighting her was quite fun, he admitted to no one in particular. She seemed just as socially impaired as him, so there was that. But when it came to actually speaking with her? The first chance he got, both of them simply stared at each other and nodded. [Y/n] shook his head wistfully at the memory. She was a bit cold, but he decided they could be friends if they tried.