[2]

A/N: Drinking game!! Take a shot every time you see the name, Chloe.

Also omg I'm updating?? What??

~~~

There was suddenly a very obnoxious and loud voice that was approaching. "Where is he?! Where is the model?!" Chloe then, unfortunately, spotted [Y/n]. She flipped her hair and sashayed towards them. "There you are! When I heard you were hanging out with these losers, I KNEW you needed rescuing!"

The young male looked at her and blinked. "Um..Wh..Who are you?" He stuttered on his question. Alya burst out laughing and pointed at Chloe. People looked over at the group, a bit confused.

The blonde airhead was irked. She decided to grin and bear it, the smile obviously forced. "Oh! Ha ha, silly me! I'm Chloe Bourgeois. The mayor's daughter." She said the last part with a bit more oomph. 

[Y/n] gave a distant, hello, and didn't feel an introduction was necessary. However, he decided to be polite. "I'm-"

"Adrikins!!" She suddenly squealed and her gaze was away from [Y/n]. Marinette felt a rush of panic go through her. She had enough trouble keeping her ditziness under control around the (brunette/blonde/etc), but Adrien was a whole nother level! 

((Nother isn't a word and I'm shocked? I always say it but I guess it ain't an actual word??))

"U-Um hey [Y/n]!! P-Please Adrien tell hi! I mean, well uh-" She continued stammering and then turned to run with Alya. "Thanks!"

The [h/c] haired male had no chance to protest and sighed. A tall blonde boy walked over (he assumed it was Adrien), and greeted Chloe. [Y/n] could see a slight discomfort on his face. He felt bad for him.

Chloe got a bit too close, puckering her lips and attempting to kiss him. On instinct, he moved to the side, bumping into [Y/n]. "Oh! I'm sorry."

"It's fine." The [h/c] hair boy averted his eyes and began to fiddle with his fingers. U..Um.." he paused. "Marinette and Alya..told me..to..say hi to you..for them." He stopped a lot, as well as getting quieter the more he spoke.

"Are you not going to say hi?" the taller male asked, although he was only joking. [Y/n] looked up at him in surprise and began to stutter.  How cute, he thought. "Heh, I'm kidding. I'm Adrien."

"[Y/n].." was the response in return. He shook the other's hand, feeling a bit relieved that he said something. Chloe was attempting conversation, but they were (unintentionally) ignoring her. After a bit of awkward silence, Adrien tried to break some ice.

"What class are you in?" he asked, which caused [Y/n] to take out a slip. He handed it to the blonde, who smiled. "Cool, we have the same one. I'll show you where it is." The shorter of the two looked down, once again feeling everyone's eyes on them.

And they were. People had stopped to look at the two models talking, a few even snapping pictures. Thankfully, Adrien was able to sense [Y/n]'s discomfort, because he decided to move from their spot. "Come on, I'll lead the way."

~~~

Adrien invited the [h/c] haired male to sit with him and Nino (who was ecstatic about having someone else to talk to). However, it was a double red flag for Marinette, who was sitting behind them. She didn't even know which one was cuter! [Y/n], with his calm demeanor and awkward speech, or Adrien, with his always smiling face? Gahhhhh!!

"EARTH TO MARINETTE." Alya waved her hand in front of her friend's face. "You'll only make them notice with that tomato face of yours, girl." The navy haired girl sighed, covering her face.

The school day continued on, and it went by a bit too fast. [Y/n] was glad there were so many welcoming people, and he was feeling at ease with his new...

Friends?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

WIRRRR!! WIRRRR!! WIRRRR!!

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden alarm that went off. A woman's voice came on the loudspeaker. "Please remain calm. Follow your teachers and go through the evacuation procedure. An akuma attack is currently taking place. Once again, please remain calm."

The room was sent into a small panic. Only a select three were shown to have determined face, and I'm sure you can guess.

Welp, there goes a perfectly calm day, [Y/n] shrugged.