Chapter three

Ugh I finally got this chapter up XD

Mostly because of writers block so yeah XD

Also want to say I never seen the anime, only read the books so yeah

Enjoy

--------------------

Chapter three

There was dead silence throughout the meeting room until one of the councilors started shrieking, causing the rest of the councilors to shout out different nonsense at the boss, who was just standing there. Hiruzen was also watching the whole thing and was worried for the blonde man, but knew that everything is going to be okay. The Shinobi side was watching the blonde man as well.

Looking back to Felix, he saw that the blonde moved from his spot, looking around, he found the boss...... playing cards with Iruka. Sighing, Hiruzen started quieting down the room, after he did that, he cleared his throat, gaining Felix's attention. "Now Felix-san, shall we start" he asked the boss, who smirked back, agreeing to what he said.

(Else Where)

"Cry-kaa-san, I think you had enough sake" Naruto said, sweat dropping at the scene before him.

"NO! I need to beat them!" Cry yelled out drunk, waving his drink around, causing the three men before him to laugh. A dolphin-like laugh was heard from the other side of the table, "You can't beat me!" Simon yelled out, laughing loudly and took another drink out of his cup.

"Please, you two can't outdrink me" the guy next to Simon shouted out, having a hint of a Russian accent, swinging his bottle of vodka before taking a large drink. "I can so can!" Simon yelled out, glaring at him, "YEAH" Cry shouted, drinking some more. The other guy sitting on the other side of Simon blew a raspberry at them, "Fuck you all! I'm going to win this like a boss!" he shouted at the top of his lungs with a Irish accent before taking a drink, but somehow some of the drink got into his nose, causing him to pulling his drink away, coughing and snorting loudly, making the three guys laugh at him.

Naruto was simply sitting in silence, being entertained by the scene before him.

After an hour, all four guys were hardcore drunk, so Naruto decided to stop them, "Okay Cry-kaa-san, I think you four had enough" he said as he helped Cry stand up. Giggling, Cry slightly leans against him, "Okay okay, l-lets go home" he said, hiccupping a bit as the other three guys stood up, following his example.

As they were heading to their new home, they suddenly stopped when they heard one of the villagers saying something. "They're all demon lovers" he said under his breathe, but they all heard him and stopped moving, stiffening. "Just ignore him" Naruto tried telling them, hoping that they wouldn't do anything, but it didn't stop Cry as he walked to the villager, while the other three was watching them.

"Hey! Don't say that" Cry told him, staring at him, which made the villager a bit unsettled, but stared back, "Say what, demon lover" he said with a smirk. Cry, slowly shook his head, rolling his shoulders, "Sir...don't say that" he calmly told him, moving closer to him, "Demon lover" he said again. Cry tilts his head, releasing a bit of killing intent, "Say that....one more time" Cry softly said, leaning in a bit, challenging him.

The villager leaned in as well, smirking wider, "Demon lo-" he started to say when Cry suddenly thrust his fist forwards at his stomach, hitting him upwards and the villager, sending him flying up to the sky, disappearing from view. Cry then turn to the remaining villagers, "Does anyone else have something to say" he said, slightly challenging them to say something, but they quickly shook their head and started ran away.

Letting out a smirk, Cry walked back to the small group and picked up Naruto, but them two Anbu appeared before them and one of them with a cat mask stepped forwards, "Hello, may I ask, um where did he go?" sound like a woman asked him, making Cry smirk more before turning to the second Anbu. "Hold out your arms" he told him and, confused, the second Anbu held out his arms and the second he did that, they heard a faint scream which got louder by the second and suddenly the missing villager landed on his arms, looking terrified and shaking badly.

"There he is Neko-chan" Cry said, making the three guys behind him laugh. "Oh, thank you" she said, bowing a bit before they left them alone.

After all that, the gang started walking again towards their new home.

Xxxxx

"So are we all clear" Felix said, slightly glaring at the civilian council, which was shaking badly by the killing intent in the air. Grinding his teeth, Danzo slowly nodded, "Yes Felix-sama, we understand" he answered, almost growling, but the blonde summoner wasn't bothered and grinned happily.

"Great now we have that over with" he said turning to Hiruzen, "Now will you excuse me, Me and the others are just going to check up on the new house" he said, "And also, little Naru will have three of his friends to join on any team that he'll be in" he finally said before summing away.

Chuckling, Hiruzen stood up, "Alright, now after that, this meeting is over" he said, ending the meeting before standing up and walking out of the meeting room with Iruka following behind while ignoring some of the complains that the civilian council had started.

-----------------------

So yeah sorry if it was shorter than the other chapters so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah and also put in two new people from the summon so try to figure out who they are XD

Piper out-