Prologue

Here's my first Naruto crossover

Yush

And yeah hope you like it and yeah

and I'm also thinking of putting yaoi in this and yeah If you don't like it then get out damn it

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------

Prologue

It was a cool night Konoha with the citizens asleep and a few ninjas patrolling the village and the streets was empty, except one person.

It was a 25 year old man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He's wearing a blue sweater with a fist on the front, black jeans and red combat boots. He also has a green and black headphones and black wires coming from the headphones and wrapped around his chest and stomach and stopped to his pocket. The person was named Felix or Pewdiepie and the Boss to one of the rarest Summon in Elemental Nations, so rare that no one ever heard of it.

He had a calm expression on his face while he was looking for a summoner. He's also looking around the village, because when he reverse summoned, he was teleported here in Konoha and he think that he might find someone worthy of being their summoner. The he saw that his headphones are glowing lightly, signaling him that he's close to the chosen summoner, so he followed the signal and he found the source, he was shocked.

He saw a young boy, around the age of three or four, with bright blonde hair that is covered by dirt and grime and whiskers-like scars on his cheeks. He's wearing, of what it seems like rags hanging off his small body. His eyes are closed, showing that he's asleep on the hard ground with only a thin blanket as a heat source.

Felix felt anger because of why a child is treated like this, but after w few seconds he found out that the little boy way the one to be their summoner. So he slowly picked up the boy, who snuggled up against his chest for warmth and walked out of an ally and sneak away from the village and into the forest where he will wait for the boy to wake up.

(Morning)

The sunlight barely broke through the horizon and the same time, the young boy started stirring awake. Felix sat in the background silently observing the boy. The little boy slowly sat up, yawning a bit and rubbing his eyes before opening his eyes, but then his eyes widen.

Felix smiled sadly as he watched the young boy look around in curiosity before standing up and coming into view. The child widen his eyes at his presences, before quickly calming down, seeing that he never seen him before.

When Felix stood in front of the boy, he placed his hand on his head, patting it a bit, but stopped when he felt the boy flinched a bit. "Hey kid, how's your sleep?" Felix asked him, but he continued staring at the Boss summon. "Uh, what's your name kid" he asked, wanting to know the future summoner's name, "M-m-my n-name is N-naruto" he answered. "Well Naruto, I'm Felix or Pewdiepie" he introduced himself, making Naruto nod, still uneasy.

Seeing that, Felix placed his hands together, creating a soft blue glow, making Naruto look at it in awed, before it disappeared and opened his hands, showing a plushie and handing it to Naruto.

The plushie was a golden young man with a serious face, his golden blonde slightly poking out of his yellow headset and golden eyes. He's wearing Egyptian clothing and holding a golden sword.

Naruto looked at the plushie in shock, but was happy because it was the first time he was ever given a gift. It brought tears in his eyes as he hugged the toy; he looked up towards Felix with a big grin on his face. "Thank you mister" he beamed, "No problem kid, I also got another present for you" Felix told him, making Naruto look up, wanting to know, "But first, do you know what a summon is" Felix asked him, making the boy shake his head not knowing what it was.

"Well, it's like having a friend to help you" Felix explained while patting the little boy's head. "So I've decided to be your friend" he finished, then was caught in a hug by little Naruto, blue eyes peaked out of blonde hair as Naruto was looking at his new friend in happiness. "W-will you be my friend" Naruto asked timidly, "Yeah bro, me and my other friends will be by your side" Felix softly told him, "But first we need you to sign something" he explained before taking out a scroll and opening it.

"Now all you have to do is to sign your name here at the end in your blood and a hand print at the end of your name" Felix explained to the little boy. Naruto nodded before signing it, with a little help from Felix to make a small cut on his finger, and after he placed a bloody hand print at the end. The scroll rolled up by itself and disappeared, and then Felix healed the small cut and picked Naruto up and placing him on his hip.

"Now another thing, we'll train you in the arts of both a ninja and a let's player, like us, but we're going to have to keep it a secret until the time is right to reveal it" Naruto nodded, excited about learning. "Come on let's go" Felix laughed as they left to get started.

--------------------------------------------

Yeah I know that I rushed a bit at the end or something like that so yeah

So anyways tell me of what you thought about this so far bring it I DON"T CARE

Piper out-