Chapter one

Okay I finally got this chapter finished so yeah

Also I want to try this, like try to guess on which let's player appeared in this and I'm not going to say on who it is and will show who it was in the next chapter

So yeah

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

(9 years later)

Laughter was heard throughout the village of Konoha as the boy in an orange jumpsuit was running across the village along with two other people.

The first person was a twelve year old boy with short black hair and green eyes covered by black sunglasses. He’s wearing a black suit with a pale yellow shirt underneath and a yellow and orange tie, black pants and grey shoes.

The second person was another twelve year old boy with bright blonde hair poking out of his green striped helmet and purple eyes. He’s wearing a tan orange shirt with and big light blue ‘S’ in the front, blue jeans, light blue shoes and fingerless black gloves.

The trio was laughing as they were running towards their secret hideout and avoiding the Anbu who were chasing them. “Guys over here” the boy in the jumpsuit told the other as he grabbed their wrist and pulling them to an ally to lose the Anbu. They stayed hidden within the shadows as they watched their chasers sprint pass them and stayed for a few more seconds before stepping out and bursting out laughing again.

“Ah man that was amazing” the boy with the sunglasses said, still laughing, “Yeah” the boy with the helmet agreed, now gasping for air. The boy in the jumpsuit slowly stop laughing, but still have a smile, happy that their latest prank was a success, but then he heard something behind him and barely had time to react when he was suddenly picked up by the collar by his instructor, Iruka.

“There you are Naruto, you can’t slack off, and you have an exam today” Iruka told him as he dragged him back to school. Looking back, Naruto saw his two friends waving and giving him thumbs up before losing sight of them.

(After the exam)

He was sitting at the swings set as he was watching the other kids with their parents, showing them their headbands, he sighed in annoyance, ‘All according to plan’ he thought to himself before hearing someone behind him. Turning around, he saw that it was his other instructor, Mizuki, “Hey Mizuki-sensei” he said in a fake sad tone. Not knowing that, Mizuki smiled at him, “hello Naruto, I’m sorry that you didn’t pass, but I know a way to for you to still pass” he explained to the boy.

“Really” he asked, Mizuki nodded in confirm and explained that the second test required to take the forbidden scroll, which he also said that it’s a fake for the test, and bring it to the edge of the forest, where he will be there. Naruto nodded, happy to finally become a ninja, “Very well Naruto, good luck and I’ll be waiting for you” the instructor told him before turning away with an evil grin on his face, but what he didn’t see was a sly grin on Naruto’s face and a sly gleam on his face.

(After getting the scroll)

Naruto was sitting at the meeting place and looking through the scroll while waiting for Mizuki for the plan to come to play.

“Hm, which one is more useful” he asked the other person, sitting next to him. “Hm, how about this one, homie” he pointed at the end of the paper, called The Kage Bunshin, the blonde boy looked at it, “This looks useful, oh how about this one” he pointed out towards another one. “Oh my god, there’s a lot of choices, how about just taking all of it” his friend told him.

His friend was a twenty-two year old man with black hair, which is spiked upwards in the front, and brown eyes behind glasses and a small beard. He’s wearing a purple shirt with a green square in the middle, blue jeans and black combat boots. He’s also have an orange jacket with the hood up and orange fox ears is attached to the top of the hood and a fox tail attached at the end back of the jacket, but the strange thing about it is that the fox ears and tail is moving.

“That’s a good idea, do you have a blank scroll” Naruto asked him, making the other man scoff playfully, “Pttff, of course I do silly” he replied before taking out the blank scroll and coping everything that was on the original scroll and scrolling it back up and put it away. ”Done” he said, “Awesome man, now we just have to wait for Mizuki for the plan to continue” Naruto told him, before both of them heard some rustling behind them.

The man quickly ran up towards to one of the trees and hid, waiting, while Naruto scrolled the forbidden scroll back up and put up his mask as someone came out of the bush and it was not Mizuki. “Iruka” he said in shock and surprise, said person looked at him with an angry expression, “Naruto do you know what you have done” Iruka told him as he walked towards the boy.

When he was close enough, Naruto pulled him close to him, “What the hell are you doing here sensei, you’re ruining the plan” he harshly whispered to Iruka, who was surprised at his tone. Shocked at the tone, Iruka was about to speak when he heard something behind them. Turning around he saw his colleague, Mizuki, “Mizuki, what are you doing here” Iruka asked, but received no response, instead he hold out his hand towards Naruto, “Come here and give me the scroll Naruto and you pass the test” he told the boy, “No Naruto don’t give him the scroll” Iruka yelled at him.

Naruto just stood there, watching the scene before him, waiting for the right moment. Mizuki suddenly grinned insanely, “Hey Naruto do you know the reason why the whole village hate you” he explained, “No Mizuki, stop it’s forbidden to talk about it” he told him in a panic voice, hoping to stop him, but he kept going.

Unknowingly to both men, Naruto slightly looked behind Mizuki where he could see two familiar, but slightly older people silently placing few TNT and a lever next to it. After finishing it, they turned to Naruto and gave him the thumbs up before hiding in the bushes. Naruto smiled before paying attention to Mizuki. “You are the Kyuubi demon” he yelled out insanely before pulling out a giant kunai and getting ready to swing.

Naruto taking the opportunity, grabbed Iruka’s wrist and raised his other arm up towards the tree, where another hand popped out and grabbed his wrist, and with surprising strength, pulled both of them up in the tree, with the kunai barely nicking Iruka’s shoe. “Now guys” Naruto shouted, and then a second later an explosion appeared behind Mizuki, causing him to spiral forward and hit his head against a tree with a loud crack, before falling to the ground, knocking him out.

Iruka was shocked of what had happened in the matters of seconds before he was interrupted by his student jumping down and jumped a little when he saw another man jump down with him, joining the other two men on the ground and seems like doing a victory dance and hitting each other a bit. He quickly jumped down, interrupting the group, who turned to look at him, “Uh Naruto, do you mind explaining what’s going on” he asked him. Naruto was about to speak when the man in glasses placed his hand on Naruto’s head, stopping him, “How about we explain everything when we’re in the Hokage’s office, where it’s private, besides I’m sure he have questions too” the man explained to Iruka, who nodded in agreement before the three men disappeared in smoke, scaring Iruka more.

“Oh Naruto I have something for you, can you close your eyes” Iruka asked him, the blonde boy did what he asked and waited, when he felt something on his hand, opening his eyes he saw the headband with the leaf symbol. He looked up at Iruka in awe, who smiled in return, Naruto happily put headband on, happy that he accomplished his goal. “Come on Iruka-sensei, we still need to go to Jiji’s office” Naruto told him as he grabbed the man’s wrist and running towards the Hokage Tower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so yeah this is where everything is thrown into chaos so yeah

Piper out-