Prologue

My first story, so please don't judge...(^_^;) Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lucy's POV*

*beep...beep...beep* I sigh, waking up to my alarm. "6:30" it says. I knew today was the day that everything would change...

Let me start off, hi, my name is Lucy Heartfillia. My mom recently died, so my dad and I moved since we didn't want to be reminded of depression of my mother's death, she wouldn't want that. We decided to move to Magnolia, I didn't want to, but hey, mother would've wanted it. I entered my new house and I figured it would be ok...until I realized that I was only 17 and I still had to attend school. So here I am up early in the morning having to get ready...

My dad enrolled me into FairyTail High School. I'm a senior now. It was a good 10 minute walk from my house. I manage to find the strength to get out of bed, I took a quick shower and got dressed. We had a school uniform, it was actually ok if you ask me. I decided to put my hair in a side ponytail since it was pretty long.

I left my room, I started walking down the stairs to the door when I saw my father waiting there with my shoes and bag. He just lost my mother, he couldn't bare to lose me also. So he would always baby me now, I learned to deal with it.

I waved goodbye to him and left. I walked to school and I entered the office. A man named Mr. Conbolt handed me my schedule. "1st Hour~English", greaat! -.-

I eventually found the class, the door was closed. I hesitantly grabbed the handle and twisted it.

Here goes nothing.... And with that, I entered the room.