Cana, Laxus, and Lucy's Day

Here we go! Cana and Laxus' story won't be very long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cana's POV*

So I guess Lucy felt confident about meeting two people now, since she met Gray on good terms. So it went from Cana and Lucy's Day! to Cana, Lucy, AND Laxus' day... dull right? Oh well, if it makes Lucy more comfortable, then its fine.

I was walking to 'Fights and Flames' to meet up with Laxus and Lucy. It was a bar, hey, you can't judge a girl who loves her booze! This guy named 'Mr. Conbolt' owns it, he's also one of the teachers at our school. Funny right? A so-called professional teacher being the owner of a popular town bar? Never gets old. Lucy agreed to meet at a bar, let's see how this deck of cards play out.

I entered the bar and saw Laxus sitting there already, Mira must have chased him over here early. Oh well. After about two minutes of chatting with Laxus, Lucy came in. She slowly made her way towards us, then quietly sat down at the ege of the booth.

"Hey there Lucy, my names Cana," I tried to speak calmly. She waved and looked down again. Man this is going to be tough.

"Hey there, um I'm Laxus," ha, that was a first to here Laxus actually being polite. Well besides to Mira that is. She also waved at him a little. Ok, well that's a start.

"U-um, I'm L-Lucy Hearfi-illia, u-uh, heh," man she seemed too nervous. She looked like a little kitten barely seeing the world, the world I would have to show her.

"Well that's cool, nice name by the way," Laxus said while trying to gently smile.

"Hmm, well that's that with the introductions. Now, for the booze!" I was ready to get drunk! Maybe Lucy will feel more comfortable around us when she intoxicated. We ordered a lot of beer, I was excited to see what happens next!

*Laxus' POV*

Well damn, she had to go hurriedly run to the beer, can't Cana even wait at least 15 minutes without it. After a little awkward chitter chatter, the beer came. I regretted it the second we even chose to meet up here.

"Here you go Laxus, and here you go Lucy," Cana started handing us bottles. She shoved them in our hands before we could even refuse.

"U-uhm, Cana I'm not really a d-drinker," Lucy told Cana, she nervously held the bottle in her hands.

"Oh come on Lucy! Just a few sips won't hurt, besides we're just getting to know you, let's get comfortable with each other!" Cana replied while she was already on her second bottle. Well, no use in trying to stop Cana, I started to drink mine.

After a while of hesitating, Lucy finally took a sip, then another and another. Pretty soon we were all drinking up and talking.

~15 Minutes Later~ ヽ(^。^)丿

Lucy is the weirdest drunk ever.

"Bow down peasants!! *hiccup*" Lucy exclaimed to the waiters, they were so scared that they actually got on their knees. "That's right Lucy! Show them who's boss!" Cana was yelling, damn why did we even choose a bar.

"Hey guys, show them a little respect at least," yea when I get drunk, I'm this little gross mushy person, I don't know, I can't help it.

"Oh look who's talking tough guy," Cana gave me a smirk. "C'mon Cana we should go, it's already getting late."

"It's only 6!" Cana exclaimed. I give up.

"WHERE IS MY SWORD?! I MUST SLAY THE DRAGON OF FIORE!" Yup, Lucy made a sword with her bottles, she claimed Natsu was the dragon and she wanted to slay him.

We partied like this all night, and the next day, I could tell we all had a massive hangover, none of us showed up at school. Well this went ok, I wonder what Lucy will think when she sees us again.

See it was short, just a few more to go! x)