Anniversary

"Today's the day huh..."
All might muttered. "Even now we can't find her... It's been years since then i've lost count." All might muttered as cementoss pats his back " i can still recall her smile when I first found her... It's been so long." Cementoss solemnly said as he sighed despairingly.The silence suffocates everyone. "The true hero who sacrificed her life..." Midnight interrupted the silence as she forcing a smile and said "we wouldn't want to make her disappointed now do we?"

Today is the anniversary of a dear friend of theirs, a classmate , who sacrificed her life for the sake of protection. The teachers were noticeably despair ridden even the principle.

"Ok class! So far so good! It seems the only person absent today is Todoroki , he apparently has something important to deal with" Tenya announced as the class continued to chatter. They continue to wait for their homeroom adviser Aizawa but can't help notice the strange atmosphere.

"Hey Deku did you notice how gloomy this morning is?" Uraraka asked as she faced Izuku. "So it wasn't only me huh." Deku said, as if by coincidence Aizawa went to the class to announce something.

"today class is supposed to be suspended.. But we finally decided to tell you something that we've been hiding." As he said this he flicked his wrist as cementoss, all might, present mic, midnight and the principle came in.

"It's time to talk about ...her

---
My old phone will be used by Alix. Call her a friend of mine of some sort it's hard to explain. She'll be updating this book.

Hi.. I'm Alix, rAIne allowed me to test my skills in writting this. Please critique this thank you

-rAIne out!

Later -Alix