The Truth

'..her..?' The students thought as midnight said "this might confuse you but you'll understand soon enough." "When we were about you're age we also went on a training camp or rather a forest lodge." All might said as Aizawa continued "we were training our quirks to the best of our abilities untill...

Flash back

'I gotta train harder' thought cementoss as he raised rocks as high as the mountains. 'Not enough!' He thought as he wrecked the side of a nearby hill. The hill continued to crack untill pieces fell one by one 'crap!' Cementoss said as he shielded himself from the falling rocks. He waited for the dust to clear as he coughed some away as he saw a big mountain of ice with someone incased inside of it 'w-who is that!' He thought as he went out to find the others. "H-help i found someone!" He said as he caught the attention of all might, endeavor and the rest. They looked at each other as they nod, racing towards the hill. "W-woah" midnight said as saw the ice. "Enji-san! Help!" Cementoss said as he pointed to the ice. Endeavor quickly melted the ice, avoiding whom ever was inside. He quickly saved the falling person from the harsh ground. Turning it over,  they later found out was a girl. "Warm her up! She's having hypothermia!" Cementoss panicked. After warming her up they later delivered her to recovery girl. Recovery girl was shocked after all a girl trapped in ice? For how long? They observed the girl noticing her soft (h/c) locks framing her face they wondered what did her eyes look like? How old is she? Who is she? After weeks of waiting the girl finally woke up. Fluttering her (e/c) softly she said "where am I?" Recovery girl replied with "deary do you know who you are? Do you know the year?". "Umm i'm ....I can't really remember. The time? Not really I don't even know what century i am in" she replied timidly looking at her hands. Recovery girl later call each one of them.

"What so this person was inside Ice?" "Yes Uraraka she was." Present mic stopped for a dramatic effect as he continues "for a long time.". " so who was she?" Ashido asked. "Well she turned out to be from a time were Empires still exist. Specifically hers was called 'Mamoru Nisshoku' " Nedzu answered. "Wait wouldn't that mean-" Momo muttered as Nedzu interrupted her " she's atleast from the edo period or more than that." "What!?" The whole class was left aghast, after all a person that old? "When after her waking up she didn't know anything about our period but from what we gathered from 'Mamoru Nisshoku' it was a civilization where the people were known for their Ruler and talent for recreational works. The ruler was also a soldier, fighting alongside his comrades for any attackers." Midnight said All Might continued "he may be powerful ruler but he couldn't have a child with his wife so one day he beg the Gods for one. And as if the by chance they had a child, a beautiful girl." "So the girl in the ice is the same girl?" Asked Izuku. "Yes" they answered.

---
Stop!
So.... this is probably crap. I mean really? You were that old? And..empire? I'm not sure about this so i may just re do this chapter.

rAIne: you say that yet it's actually pretty good..although try not to make the protag overpowered..ok? Alix.

Im aware... i hope it turns out great though.