Act

In The universe, everything has it's own place and time. If anything goes wrong, The butterfly effect can occure. I mean it's simple right? Just stick to what is suppose to be. But we dont like following the rules now do we?

I don't know where or what I am. I can't move but I can feel.
The place is cold and dark as murky water. Where am I?

A boy wakes up from a dream that night. A dream too vivid to be reality.

The day after

"To make up for the time we lost yesterday, the principle decided for you all to participate in today's activity." Aizawa said probably questioning his life choices.

The class, wary of the activity but nonetheless cheered with enthusiasm.

"Hey Todoroki, why weren't you here yesterday?" Midoriya asked.

" 'He' excused me yesterday." He replied.

"Eh? Why?" Uraraka butted in, Iida with her.

" he wanted to talk to about something..someone."

"So it was the same for you huh?" Midoriya said before Aizawa sent the students to change into their PE uniforms, leaving Todoroki thinking cluelessly.

---

After every student was geared up, they went to the bus similar to the one they took to USJ.

The ride was quiet oddly enough. No student had the guts to talk. Not even the Boisterous Bakugou.

The silence was uncomfortable. Leering over their shoulders like predator to prey.

The activity given to them was simple. They were to be monitored in a forest, divided into 3 with the primary colors differentiating them. Each group must get their designated Flags in a span of 3-5 hours. If possible only 2.

The goal is to use instinct and sharpen one's sight. The forest is full of thick foliage and changing terrain. They are also allowed to lead other teams

Astray

"Line Up!" Iida instructed, raising his arm up. The students sluggishly filed into two lanes, expressing their annoyance.

"Now according to Sir Aizawa, he will allow us to pick members of our choosing. Please proceed to your teamates!" Iida announced.

Red
-Bakugou Katsuki (Leader by unfortunate circumstance)

Blue
-Todoroki Shouto (Leader but not by choice)

Yellow
-Yaoyorozu Momo (Leader by Volunteer)

---
Hello, it's been awhile
This is the writer of Deception, rAIne. Sadly, Alix will not be continuing the story anymore and has left it in my hands. I may not be able to do as she planned it but I will try my best to finish it although I have no Inspiration to finish it. I will continue to pursue her to finish it. For now, try to hold out as I try my best to make the change tolerable and incorporate it to the story. Thank you and I love you for those who do.

-rAIne Out!