A Løt tø Catch Up Øn(A/N)

Well after this I'll be updating(when pøssible) in my Part 2 bøøk.
Alsø I wøuld like tø fill yøu in øn what has happened within my life.

(I switched from phone to laptop on this chapter hence why I just randomly stopped with the O w/ slashes.)

School:

Still horrible! :)

Social Life:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in all actuality I have made some new frens! (Surprisingly!) Like I met some new Emo Emu people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a handful are actually in higher grades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drawing:

My drawings have had a VERY smol amount of improvement!

I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many pictures I have to update on my drawing book!

Life:

Life is the same.

Bands:

I've gotten a bunch more band ish! I have 3 Fall Out Boy shirts, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, 2 Twenty One Pilots (one from the concert, I'll talk about that later in this summary of changes within 5 months of change within bandness), Pierce The Veil, and Melanie Martinez. Along with some bracelets and a choker.

I have officially become OBSESSED with Sleeping With Sirens. I liked them before but not a whole lot. But then I started listening to them a lot more and really got into them!

Kellin Quinn.

Just Kellin Quinn.

I bet you wanna hear about me going to a Twenty One Pilots concert!

Well I legit did!

This is a long story so you might wanna brace yourselves.

*Sucks in deep breath*

Well.....

Ya see, sometime in September I tumbled across the Twenty One Pilots website. I saw they had a concert nearby me.

To understand this next part we must have a small pre-emu me flashback.

*Cues flash back music.*

I was once in love with this singer dude named Austin Mahone. Don't ask why I just did. So I told my dad and he promised he would get me tickets. He told me to research them and everything. I kinda did but didn't fully so it never happened.

*Cues end of flash back music*

That was shorter then expected.

Anyways, so I remembered that and decided to tell my mom I was asking my dad for tickets. She honestly didn't care if I asked (cause it wasn't her money). So I texted my dad and asked him and he literally din not question. The only question he had was if my mom was okay with it which she was. I was on board.

My dad called her later that day and gave her his credit card number and they told me that I had to keep my grades good or else I wouldn't go.

We officially ordered the tickets. ($590 by the way)

*Time Lapse to December*

My grades were suckish. I was threatened that if my grades weren't up by Christmas the tickets were gone.

Christmas rolls around and my grades still aren't 'up to my ability' and we talk about selling the tickets. I cry and get mad at myself for being lazy and not doing my homework.