Hungry For More Part 2

This is NSFW aka smut so if you don't like, don't read. Otherwise enjoy!

Ignis had shown up in the Regalia after you had gotten off work, effectively swooning you further because that car was gorgeous. He had then asked if you would join him for dinner at his home, of which you accepted. How could you refuse? You've always wanted to go for a ride in the King's personal vehicle but never could for obvious reasons. But here was your chance.

You told Ignis as such causing him to laugh, his expression one that you were quickly growing to adore. He made the promise to drive you anywhere you wished when he was able to borrow the Regalia again as it would not be a problem so long as he filled the tank before returning it.

Both of you made small talk as Ignis drove to his home, you enjoying every second of it as it was rather easy to hold a conversation with him, something you had trouble with on the few blind dates that Rachel had set you up with months before Ignis literally bumped into you.

The conversation flowed still as he lead you inside, shutting and locking the door behind you both before helping you out of your jacket to join his on the coat rack beside the door. His home was simple and very clean, pictures here and there of his friends doing many activities together what with being the prince's personal Crownsguard.

You followed Ignis into the kitchen, sitting at the bar located in the middle of the room, watching as he rolled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbow, a look you loved on him, something you're sure he figured out from all your staring over the course of your many lunch dates the past few months.

You quietly watched and admired him as he walked to and fro in the kitchen as he gathered all the necessary cookware and ingredients, knowing that he was truly immersed in his element. You sat in a comfortable silence as you watched him work, eyes focused on his still gloved hands, Ignis well aware of the eyes watching his every move, his smirk hidden as he shifted so that his back was towards you, well aware of the underlying sexual tension between you both.

Ignis was a very patient man, but were you as patient as him?

Honestly, you felt like you were going to explode from the anticipation because all you wanted was your mouth on Ignis and vice versa, to continue where you had left off that one day in the break room over a week ago.

The man was teasing you, Six be damned. Little touches here and there during the lunches, a heavy kiss that always left you breathless before he went back to work as your break came to an end each time. Frankly, you were at your limit right now as the thoughts swirled in your mind, feeling your face flush at the possibilities of just what Ignis could do to make you come undone. Just watching him handle work in the kitchen as he prepared dinner just made something inside you squirm in desire, watching as his back became taut through his form fitting shirt. And those suspenders. The things you wanted to do to him, with him.

It was amazing that you managed to hold out this long really.

You hopped off the bar stool, socks touching the tiled floor as you walked up to Ignis, pressing your chest against his back, your arms winding around his waist, causing him to pause in his task. You stood on your toes, your lips brushing against the back of his neck causing Ignis to shiver slightly as you spoke.

"You're such a tease."

"Am I?" he chuckled, setting down the knife on the cutting board, food temporarily forgotten for now, your arms loosening as he turned around in your hold to peer down at you, one eyebrow arched in amusement.

You nodded, now back on your feet, admiring his shirt, both hands moving to the clips of his suspenders, fingers then trailing up the elastic and paused once reaching his chest, resting your splayed hands there. "Yep. It's very ungentlemen-like of you to tease someone so much and make them frustrated to the point where they feel crazy and, dare I say, nearly desperate for your touch."