1. Elementry School

"Namjoon!" I yelled as he kept tugging on my hair. I looked back at him as he had wide eyes. Everyone was staring at us.

"You didn't have to yell... geez." He mumbled while the teacher came towards us.

"Excuse me, is my lesson interrupting your conversation?"

"Miss! He was pulling on my hair!" I yelled while stomping my small feet to the floor.

She sighed and crossed her arms while looking to Namjoon.

"Do you both want to go to the principal? This has been happening too often." She scolded.

We both stayed quiet. I turned back to face the board and watched as everyone was whispering.

What a jerk!

--Lunch Time--

"Soyou-ah~~!" My friends came towards my desk and brought their chairs.

They all sat around my desk and pulled out their lunches. My mom went to work early so I only have a chocolate chip bar.

It's alright.

I smiled and began to eat beside my friends. They continued to chat as I took the smallest bites out of my bar.

"What do you think Soyou?" I looked to  Hyolyn who was asking me a question. I wriggled my brows and responded shyly, "Sorry, I wasn't listening. About what?"

She chuckled and replied, "You and Namjoon! You guys are a thing right???"

My face became instant red. I knew I resembled a tomato. "What!!! No!!"

I waved my hands indicating a no and slugged into my chair. They all laughed and kept eating.

*ding* *ding*

The school bell rang. Everyone went back to their seats after they put away their lunch boxes.

I was sitting at my assigned seat and looked out the window. It was a really nice day today.

"Psstt!" I heard someone say from beside me. I turned my head and saw Namjoon. He placed a small folded paper on my desk.

I had an annoyed expression as I was still thinking about what my friends had been saying about him and I.

I took the paper secretly under my desk and unfolded it.

{U look pretty today}

-Author's Note-

Hello and welcome to my new fanfic. I hope you all enjoy and check out also my many others!

Love you guys and welcome to the family,

Xoxo Me