2. Middle School

Once again, the new school year begins. My 12 year old self still getting over the boys don't have cooties thing.

"Soyou~~!" I looked behind me and saw my friend Hyolyn. She entered the same middle school as me which was nice.

"Hey." I said happily as she hugged my shoulder and we both walked in the hallway.

"Did you see?" She asked happily with an excited tone.

"See what?"

She stopped walking and looked at me in shock, "Namjoon!!! He entered the same school as us!"

I widened my eyes and looked to her with shock, "Really? Cool." I replied sarcastically.

She knew I didn't really care as I rolled my eyes.

*ding* *ding*

Everyone went to their classes. To my surprise, there he was.

Our teacher was one of those who have assigned seats ready and so! I was once again beside him.

He looked different. Even though it's been one summer since I saw him, he seemed taller? Stronger? Chubbier?

As I was staring at him, he turned his eyes to me. We made eye contact. Neither of us broke it.

Suddenly, he broke it and looked back at his paper. I did the same.

He's still weird. That's for sure.

Thank god for my assigned seat was again beside a window. I glanced to it and soon realized I had my full attention on the outdoors.

Without realizing, I began to doodle what I saw outside. It was fun.

"Psst." I heard from beside me. I turned my head and realized it was Namjoon. He placed a folded paper on my desk.

I was internally happy as the memory from a few years ago came to mind. As I was expecting something along those lines, I unfolded the paper.

{Did you get uglier over the summer?}

-Author's Note-

Hope you guys are all having a good day! Also! There is this new show on Netflix I recommend to all of you named "RiverDale"!! If you guys read Archie comics as a kid you will love this! I know I did!!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me