1

"Dinah!" Lauren yelled, looking around her room for her book.

"What?"

Lauren turned to face her best friend. "Where's my book?"

Dinah smirked slightly. "I don't know."

Lauren glared at her.

"Alright, fine," she walked over to the couch and pulls it out from underneath one of the cushions, "Here."

Lauren snatched the book out of Dinah's hand. "Don't touch my book."

Dinah smiled and shrugged, then left the room.

Lauren sighed and sat on her bed. She opened the book to the page she left off on and began reading. 

About an hour later, Dinah returned with three bags of Cheeto Puffs. Lauren raised an eyebrow and set her book down, memorizing the page number she left off on.

"Three party-sized bags of Cheeto Puffs? What's the occasion?"

Dinah shrugged. "I was snooping around in the kitchen and took these from the chef."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Great, now Renaldo is going to be questioning me about three missing bags of Cheetos."

Dinah laughed and opened one of the bags.  "These are so good."

Lauren sighed and took one, placing it in her mouth. Immediately, she tasted the cheesy goodness of the puffs.

"What did I tell ya?" Dinah asked, popping another one into her mouth. "So... any news from Brad?"

Lauren frowned. "No."

Dinah shook her head. "He isn't worth it, Lauren. He's a jerk. Him and his friends. They're all just a bunch of annoying, spoiled rich fuckboys. He isn't worth it."

Lauren looked down. "I know... I guess I was just really hoping he was the one."

Dinah wiped the cheese powder off her fingers then placed a hand on Lauren's shoulder. "Don't worry, Laur... You'll find the one. You're only 20 years old. You have your entire life ahead of you."

"You're right... I just... I don't know. I feel like there's this empty space inside of me that needs to be filled."

Dinah smirked, and Lauren was confused for a second before realizing how that sounded. "Dinah, get your head out of the gutter."

Dinah burst out laughing. "I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"Anyway.... I just want to feel happy. I want someone to love. I want someone I can trust completely and will never hurt me. Someone who will love me for me." Lauren said, resting her chin on her hand.

Dinah rubbed her back. "You'll find someone. They will love you very much, and you will love them as well."

"I hope so..."

There was a knock on the door, and Lauren's father entered the room.

"Hi daddy... you look troubled. What's wrong?" Lauren asked, standing up.

Mike looked down. "The Cabellos have declared war on us."

Lauren and Dinah' eyes widened. "Are you sure?" Lauren asked.

Mike nodded. "Yes... And as king, I have to lead our kingdom to victory... meaning I'm going to be gone for awhile."

Lauren pulled her father into a hug.

"When do you leave?" Dinah asked.

"In an hour," he replied and Lauren let go, fighting the tears from falling.

"Please be safe, daddy. Okay?" Lauren said and Mike nodded.

"I promise, I'll be okay. Watch out for your mother and siblings while I'm gone, okay?" He asked.

Lauren just nodded. Dinah and Lauren hugged him one last time, and he then left.

"It'll be okay. He'll be okay. You have one of the strongest armies in the whole country. Things will be alright," Dinah said, hugging her best friend.

Lauren sighed sadly. "I sure hope so..."
-
"I have declared war on the Jaureguis. I'll be gone for awhile. You'll be okay, right?" Alejandro asked his daughter.

Camila frowned. "Why can't this stupid feud end already? It isn't okay."

"We need to be on top. You'll understand when you're queen," he said, kissing her on the forehead.

Camila sighed and nodded. "Good luck."

Alejandro smiled and walked towards the door. Right as he reached to open it, Ally and Normani walked in. They bowed their heads at the king and then walked to Camila.

"We heard you guys declared war on the Jaureguis," Normani said sitting on the chair.

"We came as quickly as we could," Ally added.

Camila frowned. "I just wish our parents' rivalry would be over. Eventually, someone is going to get hurt," she said.

Ally put an arm around Camila. "It'll be alright, Mila."

Camila shook her head. "I'm not so sure about that."

"Focus on us. We're here now. Let's watch a movie," Normani suggested.

"Alright... I guess so," Camila said, and the three girls went down to the theater on the second floor of the castle.

"Horror or Comedy?" Camila asked.

"Comedy," Ally and Normani said in unison.

Soon after, 'Mean Girls' began playing.

*2 hours later*

The three girls sat in Camila's room. Camila was on her bed with her guitar, Normani and Ally on the floor.

"Give me some song names," Camila ordered.

Ally smiled. "Play Imagination!"

Camila raised an eyebrow. "I cant play it as well as Shawn..."

"Pleeaassee???" The other two begged.

Camila sighed and nodded. "Fine. Don't laugh if I mess up. And since you chose the song, Ally, you're singing it."

Ally grinned. "Gladly."

Camila spent the rest of the night taking song requests from her two best friends.