7

"Lauren.... wake up... it's your wedding day..."

Lauren's eyes fluttered open to see Dinah and Lucy looking down at her.

"Oh, shit... You're right," she muttered, jumping out of bed and dashing to the bathroom.

Lucy and Dinah smiled at each other.

"You do her hair and I get her tuxedo?" Dinah asked, and Lucy nodded.

When Lauren came out of the bathroom, Dinah handed her the tux she was going to wear. After that, Lucy pinned her hair up so it wouldn't get in her face. Lauren refused to let them do anything else.

"So how do I look?" She asked her best friends once she was ready.

"You look great, Laur. Really. Are you excited?" Lucy asked.

Lauren nodded. "Yeah. I am."

"You should be, because that girl loves you.  I could tell by the way she looked at you," Dinah said.

Lauren smiled.
-
"How do I look?" Camila asked, turning around to face Ally and Normani.

They gasped.

"Mila... you... wow," Ally said.

"What?" Camila asked, getting worried.

"Nothing... you just look amazing. Like.... wow," Normani said, laughing.

Camila giggled, and turned to face the mirror. She had to admit, she did look good. The dress for perfectly. Her hair was in loose curls. Her skin was clear and smooth. She was well-rested and happy. She was getting married.

"I havent felt this excited in ages," Camila said happily.

Ally hugged her. "My baby is growing up," she whispered.

Camila and Normani started laughing.

"Alright, guys," Camila said once Ally let go. "Let's go get me married."
-
*Skipping to the ceremony*

"Do you Lauren take Camila to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" The priest said.

Lauren looked at Camila with a smile. "I do."

"Do you Camila take this Lauren to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

Camila smiled at Lauren, tears of joy gathering up in the corner of her eyes. "I do."

"If there be anyone present who may show just and lawful cause why this couple may not be legally wed, let him speak now or forever hold his peace," the priest stated.

The crowd was silent.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you... wife and wife. You may kiss the bride," he said.

Both Lauren and Camila leaned in at the same time. The kiss was short and sweet, and the crowd cheered.
-
"So, Laur, hows does it feel to be married to the love of your life?" Dinah asked, her and Lucy approaching the girl.

Lauren smiled. "It feels great. I really did get lucky. Remind me to thank my dad and her dad. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have married her," she said.

Lucy nodded. "Where is she, anyway?"

Lauren pointed towards Camila, and she and Ally were standing there chatting with a blonde girl.

She made her way over to them. "Hey."

The blonde girl turned to Lauren. "Ah, Lauren! It's great to finally meet you! I'm Taylor," she said.

Lauren smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you."

"Lauren! There's someone we'd like to introduce you to. He's a trade partner, and I suggest you get to know him because soon, you'll be taking our place!" Mike said, approaching the girls.

Lauren nodded. "Well, I'll see you later, Camz. Ally. It was nice meeting you, Taylor."

Taylor nodded and Lauren went off after her father.

Standing there with him was a good looking boy, seeming to be between the ages of 20 and 25.

"Lauren, this is Justin. He's king of one of the neighboring kingdoms. Justin, this is my daughter, Lauren," Mike said.

"Nice to meet you, Lauren," Justin said with a small smile. Lauren smiled back.

"I'm going to greet some guests. You two get to know each other," he said and left.

"So, Lauren. Hows the married life treating ya?" Justin asked.

Lauren smiled. "So far, so good. Camila is a great person and I am happy to be with her."

Justin nodded and proceeded to ask random questions.

The two talked for about an hour, forming a strong friendship in a short amount of time.  Lauren decided it was best to end it there and find her wife.

"Well, Justin, it was nice meeting you. I hope to talk again soon," she said and went off to find her wife.

She found Camila and Dinah hanging out by the food and drinks.

"Hey, guys. What'd I miss?" She asked approaching her best friend and wife.

"Nothing much. Just talking about how Dinah's in love with Normani," Camila said smirking.

Dinah's face turned red. "Oh, shut up. You.... You're in love with Lauren," she said.

"I married her," Camila said, making Dinah huff.

"Whatever."

Suddenly there was a scream. Lauren turned and saw her father and mother laying on the floor. Their drinks were spilled out beside them, and there were guards pushing through to check on them.

Lauren tried to get to her parents, but she was being pushed back.

That's when a bunch of guests, including  Camila's parents, went down as well. Camila cried out and ran to them. Lauren stared in horror at the scene. What the fuck is happening?