9

"What do you want, Austin?" Lauren asked.

"Money. Sex. Food. Just the usual," he said with a smirk.

"Leave us alone!" Camila shouted.

Austin just laughed. "Aw... Mila... join me. We could be powerful. Rule the world!"

Camila spit on him. "Go fuck yourself, Mawhore."

Austin smiled. "Nah. I'd rather fuck you."

"Not even in your dreams."

Austin sighed. "I could be good to you, Camila. All you have to do is come with me. I could give you whatever you want."

"I want you to leave us alone, you asshole!" She shouted, launching herself onto him. She started punching him, but Austin pushed her off, and got up.

"Bitch," he muttered. "Fine. You'll be the next one to die. Watch your back, Cabello." He kicked her in the ribs, and then turned to Lauren, Ally and Normani. Lauren ran to help Camila up.

"Actually, no... I'll make you watch Lauren die slowly and painfully. Then I'll kill you. Ally and Normani... ooh, I'll have fun with you two," he said, a twisted look in his eyes.

"Go to hell," Ally yelled.

Austin smiled. "Oh, little Ally... I think you'll be the most fun."

Ally looked so disgusted and backed away.

"What do you really want? Why are you doing this?" Lauren demanded, knelt down by Camila who refused to speak.

Austin rolls his eyes and took a deep breath. "I want revenge. I want power. Camila rejected me. I could have been so good to her. She didn't see it. She sent me away. I tried to go back to her. To win her over. But I was banned from ever going near her. My own family disowned me because i couldn't get her. I wasn't a prince anymore. Nobody knew me. I waited a few years. I planned to kill her parents, but then... she got married to you. That would mean your parents would take over their kingdom as well, so I had to kill them too. And now, I'm going to kill you all, so I take control of the kingdoms. I'll "find" you all dead and say I tried to save you. The people will think of me as a hero. They'll want me as their king. I can be a good king. I deserve it. But you're in my way. You have to die. And if Camila refuses to be my queen... She has to die too."

"You sick, twisted bastard. Your parents disowned you because your an absolute psychopath!" Camila screamed.

The sound of guards voices were getting closer, and Austin frowned. "Looks like I gotta go."

"Not so fast," Normani growled, and punched him in the throat. The door opened, revealing four guards.

"Execute him at once," Lauren ordered.

"But your highness-" a guard protested.

Lauren shot him a glare. "Do it. Use the guillotine. Don't bother cleaning the blade before you do it. Burn his body when you've finished."

The guards looked at each other and nodded.

They grabbed Austin, who was struggling to get away, and pulled him out of the room.

"Damn, Lo... taking charge already? I like it," Camila said.

Lauren looked at Camila with a look that said 'Not now'.

Camila nodded, understanding and she, Ally, and Normani left the room.

Dinah and Lucy entered.

"Woah, what happened?" Dinah asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it," She muttered, leaving the room.
-
*A year later*

Camila was walking around the castle, feeling a bit sad. Today was her and Lauren's wedding anniversary, as well as the anniversary of their parents' deaths.

Camila missed her parents. She and her father were close. Same with her mother. They meant the world to her. She was glad Austin was gone. He deserved that death. He killed their parents, as well as a quarter of the kingdom, after all. She did feel guilty though. Had she not rejected him, none of this would have happened. Then again, she never would have met the love of her life. Probably.

She grew closer to Taylor. She became one of her best friends. She still had Ally and Normani, but now she also had Taylor. She noticed how Lauren grew closer to King Bieber. She and Justin are always going around, pulling pranks on people whenever he visits them, or when they visit him. She hadn't seen much of Lucy lately though. Lauren seemed to brush it off like it was nothing, but Camila could tell something was wrong. Lauren refused to say anything about it though.

Camila walked up the stairs to her and Lauren's room, to hear arguing. It sounds like Lauren and Lucy. They were whispering, but loud enough for Camila to hear.

'They need to work on whispering,' Camila thought.

"I can't do this right now," Lauren said.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I needed to tell you," Lucy replied.

'Tell her what?'

"Lucy, you're a year too late."

"I'm sorry, Laur... please..."

"Lucy..."

'What the hell is happening?' Camila thought, noticing the voices were getting quieter.

"Lauren, please. Just one..." Lucy said barely whispering, but enough to hear.

'Oh god... please, no...'

Camila took a deep breath and opened the door slowly and quietly to get a peek at what was happening.

Lauren was shaking her head softly and Lucy had her hands placed on both sides of Lauren's face.

Lucy leaned in and closed the gap between them. Camila watched in shock, realizing Lauren began kissing back.

"No..."

They continued kissing, and Lauren slowly placed Lucy onto the bed. She got on top of her and started removing her shirt.

Camila had enough. "LAUREN WHAT THE FUCK," Camila shouted, startling her.

Lauren fell off the bed, and shot up from the ground, fixing her shirt. "Camz, I can explain-"

"NO! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Camila cried, running out of the room.

Lauren ran after her, but when she got out into the hallway, she couldn't tell which was she went. She saw one of the butlers and asked him.

"I don't know, your majesty... why? What happened?" He said.

Lauren ignored the question and ran off, looking for Camila.

Lauren knew she fucked up, and she fucked up bad.

All that was on her mind now was to find Camila.