Chapter 3

Justins P.O.V
I get in the car with my mom and we head to the airport. Im so sad i have to leave but i get to meet raegan...it was currently 2:20 and it only takes like 20 minutes to get there.We board the plane at 2:55."Were here, Are you excited?" My mom asks me. "Not really" i reply.
I text Raegan and tell him we are boarding the plane...he replies and says ok, were heading to the airport right now.
Luckily, they have wifi on the plane so i can go on social media and stuff like that.."Ok we are landing in Maryland" so we grab our stuff and get off the plane. I look for raegan and i saw him, he didnt see me at first so i called his name and he stared at me for a second than i started running towards him and hugged him, then wrapped my legs around his waist. "Your so short" he says
"I know" i say back
I get off and he goes up to my mom and shakes her hand and says "Im Raegan, i met Justin off of musically, we are really good friends"
"Well, nice to meet you Raegan"she says.
"So Justin, do you know where your house is?"he asks me
"Yea, its #### Maryland St"
"Omg thats right next to my house"he says
"Really." "Yea"
"Well looks like we will see each other alot and we will be going to the same school"
"Yea" i say
*time skip to later that night*
Justin gets a text from Raegan-
R-goodnight, sweet dreams❤️
J-goodnight, you too💙
Im getting enrolled in school tomorrow and im so nervous because i got bullied at my old school, i know i will have Raegan there but i dont know what he will be able to do. I eventually fall asleep with my phone in my hand.
*time skip to the morning before school*
"JUSTINN! WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!"
I wake up and check my phone and notice i have a text from raegan
R-Good morning😊see you soon
J-Good morning
I get out of bed and get dressed into black jeans, a sweatshirt that reads "i dont want to be here", a snapback hat and some glasses(picture)

 *time skip to the morning before school*"JUSTINN! WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!"I wake up and check my phone and notice i have a text from raegan R-Good morning😊see you soonJ-Good morningI get out of bed and get dressed into black jeans, a sweats...

I go downstairs, eat and then go out the door and meet up with Raegan. We walk to school because its only like a mile or so away. As soon as we walk up to school, he walks to his other friends, leaving me alone. Some kid walks up to me and starts calling me a girl and calls me Tranny and all this. I start to wonder how he knew i was trans, but i guess it was obvious. I start to get punched and kicked and i fall to the ground and Raegan notices. I get back up and run to the bathroom as fast as i can, with how weak i was a barely made it. I lock myself in one of the stalls, then i hear someone come in and i blurt out "LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE" thinking it was one of the bullies but it was raegan.
I quickly get up just enough to unlock the stall and he runs in and hugs me and i collapse into his arms and start crying harder. "Im so sorry" i hear Raegan say. "Its ok, its not your fault."
"Yes it is, i left you alone and i shouldnt have."
"Im guessing you already found out that i..im trans?"
"Yea..but its ok..i am too. Do you wanna go home?"
"Yes please"
We walk and its pretty quiet, he grabs my hand to show that its gonna be ok. I think i like him. Like i really like him. Im gonna tell him when we get back..
Raegans P.O.V
We were walking back from school, well we just left. I felt really bad for Justin because im sure this happened to him at his old school too. I grab his hand to show him everything will be ok. His face is all red and his eye is bruised and he got punched pretty hard in the stomach so i think he has a bruise on his stomach. When we got back..we went to the bathroom and i set him on the counter and stood in front of him and cleaned him up. I asked him if his stomach hurt and he said yes. So i asked if he could take his shirt off so i can see. He wasnt too sure about it and he said
" i dont know im really insecure because i havent gotten top surgery yet, i have a binder on but its really wierd..."
i put my hands on his face and say "its ok, im not gonna judge you"
I think i like him. Like alot...i wanna tell him but im scared.
He took his shirt off and i looked at the bruise on his stomach..it was pretty bad..after i cleaned him up, we stood there and we looked into each others eyes for a minute.
I broke the silence and said "i like-" but then Justin cut me off by smashing his lips into mine.We broke the kiss and he said "i like you too...."
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N this book sucks already but heres a longer chapter. Im gonna be updating almost every day when i have time but enjoy this
Tell me what you all think so far💗i will be updating tomorrow but gn💙
-Alli💕