Chapter 11

Justins P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door so i walked over and opened it to see Raegan, it looked like he was gonna cry.

"Hey Raegan, are you ok?"
"No..."
"why?"
"i have to tell you something.."
"What is it? Is it about us? Raegan?"
"justin...Im sorry but i dont feel our relationship anymore..like i dont feel the love anymore"
"what..?" At this point i was about to break down "Raegan, this is my fault isnt it?"
"No i swear its not justin, Im so sorry justin...Bye.."

As soon as he left i fell on my knees and cried, i couldnt believe it..

Raegans P.O.V

i woke up to Justin screaming my name and crying.. i woke him up by shaking him and as soon as he woke up he sat up then collapsed in my arms. He was crying harder than ive ever seen him cry...

"Raegan"
"yes?"
"you left me.."
"No i didnt im right here and im not leaving i promise"
"you said you dont feel the relationship anymore and you dont feel the love anymore than you left"
"im right here and im staying right here with you forever"
"...."
"It was just a dream justin, go back to sleep.'

He cuddled up onto me and he fell asleep in my arms, Hes so cute..i love him so much.

Justins P.O.V

i woke up and realized that it was all a dream...Raegan woke me up and i collapsed in his arms and i couldnt stop crying. I dont want him to leave ever, i love him so much.. he means the world to me.

I talked to Raegan about it and he said hes never gonna leave me, i dont think he will but i have been told that by someone before and they left me. He told me to go back to sleep, so i did and i ended up falling asleep in his arms, feeling as safe as ever. i love him so much.

*time skip to the next morning*

(still justins pov)

I woke up the next morning with a big headache and Raegan wasnt there. I slowly got up and checked everywhere then went downstairs a little bit and saw him making breakfast, i quickly ran upstairs hoping he wouldnt see me and went back to bed and right when i went to lay back down my head started pounding and i fell on the floor then everything went black...

Raegans P.O.V

I woke up and looked at justin still sleeping in my arms so i got off the bed hoping not to wake him up and i didnt. i went downstairs to go make some breakfast. About 5 min later i heard footsteps coming down the stairs then run back up..I had guessed justin was awake so i finished breakfast then went upstairs...i went in the room and saw justin laying on the floor, i went over too him and kissed him on the lips because usually he wakes up.. i didnt know why he was on the floor untill he wouldnt wake up...

i started to shake him and he wouldnt budge..

"Justin?"
"baby wake up"
"please Justin"

i checked his pulse andhe was barely breathing.. i started to freak out and i called 911.

"911 whats your emergency"
"m-my B-b-boyfriend is unconsious and barely breathing..I need help please"
"What is his name sur?"
'J-justin Justin Blake"
"what is your address"
"#########"
"Ok we will send help, they will be there as soon as possible"
"o-o-ok"
I was now balling my eyes out, they were all puffy and red..

i called his dad and told him everything.. and he said he was gonna head to the hospital after we get there..

the ambulance came and took justin and i sat in the back with him holding his hand..there was a mask on his face to help him breathe.. i couldnt stand looking at him like this.. he was almost dead and its my fault...

We arrived at the hospital and i sat outside of the room while they ran some tests on him.. i heard the door open and the doctor walked out and told me

"justin will be fine, he just got dehydrated and passed out, hes in a coma right now and dont know for sure when he will wake up"

"ok thank you so much"

i walked in the room and looked at him then sat next to him..

"baby im so sorry"

I just sat there in the room for hours waiting for him to wake up but he didnt...

"its time to go, you will have to see him in the morning" the doctor told me. so i kissed his forehead and walked out.. hoping he would wake up tomorrow.

I got home that night and went to the bathroom. I went into the drawer and grabbed a razor..

❌Trigger warning❌(im so sorry)
I set it on my skin..
"Justin im so sorry baby"
1.....
"I could of saved you..i cant believe i caused this"
2....
"Please, im sorry"
3....i sat there and looked at my arm then cleaned it and wiped my face.
I bandaged my arm and then went and layed down in the bed and fell asleep..ready to wake up the next morning and see justin.
I woke up the next morning and went straight to the hospital.

Justins P.O.V
I could hear people but i cant move or open my eyes. I know raegan left last night and i wonder if hes coming back...
I hear the door open and someone came and sat next to me and they grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and at that point i knew it was raegan
"Justin baby, i need you to wake up. I know you probably cant hear me but please i need you, i cant lose you. Your supposed to be awake right now but i wasnt there to help you. This is my fault and im so sorry"
I thought to myself, why, its not his fault he didnt do anything.
I was finally able to open my eyes and i saw raegan..
"Raegan"
"Justin, omg im so glad you're ok, i love you so muh and im so sorry"
"Why are you sorry?"
"I feel like i could of been there to save you from passing out or did something to help.
"Raegan its ok"
I looked down at his arm and saw 3 cuts and i started to tear up..

Raegans P.O.V
I noticed Justin look down at my arm and start to tear up so i looked down at it and realize it wasnt covered. The bandage probably came off over night.
"Im so sorry Justin, i didnt mean to. I just got really worried about you and blamed everything on me."
"Raegan, no its not ok, you hurt yourself over me. Im not that important"
"Justin, its ok and yes you mean the world to me and nothings gonna change that ok?"
"I love you Raegan"
"I love you too"
The doctor came in and told me i had to leave and that this was justins last night here.
"Can he stay please doctor?"i hear justin say
"Sure"
"Thank you so much"
I go over to the hospital bed as justin makes room for me and we fall asleep in each others arms like usual. Gosh i missed him....
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N hey everyone, im sorry i havent updated because ive been busy with softball and school. But heres a longer chapter for you all. I hope you enjoy, sorry for any mistakes and i will update asap. I have a softball game tonight so i wont be updating again tonight. But love you all and thank you so much for 1k reads😭

-Alli💕