Chapter 9

*3 Months Later

Justins P.O.V

Raegan and I were laying in bed on our phones, we were so happy that everything was back to normal. It has been about 3 months since Laura was arrested, i was going through instagram when i saw a supporter post something saying that Laura had been released. I sat there staring off and memories flashed in my head of that night.

"Hey, you okay?" i heard Raegan say
"uh..yea im fine just thinking.."
"about?"
"Um..Nothing, im gonna go to the bathroom"

i got up and walked to the bathroom, closed the door and i turned the water on to cold and cupped my hands with water and splashed it on my face so i wouldnt think about it but they kept flashing in my head...i went over to the tub and turned the water on and let it fill up..i opened the cabinet and took about 5 different pills not even knowing what they are. I walked over to the bath and laid in it with my clothes on and waited for them to do something.

Raegans P.O.V
Justin was sitting there looking at his phone when he all of a sudden stopped and stared at his phone for a minute then set it down and looked around.
I decided to ask if he was ok and he said he was just thinking. I was worried about him like alot. He went to the bathroom. So i just sat here for a couple minutes and waited for him to get back and i got really worried because it had been awhile. I walked upstairs and walked up to the door and didnt hear anything.
"Justin?"
No answer..
"Baby?"
I heard a slight whimper or cry
"Can you please open the door?"
No answer again..
"JUSTIN PLZ"
"OPEN THE DOOR JUSTIN!"
I decided to barge in and i cant believe what i saw...
Justin was in the bathtub with his clothes on and he looked almost unconscious. I went up and started shaking him.
"JUSTIN DONT FALL ASLEEP PLZ"
"STAY AWAKE"
I picked him up and out of the bath and stood him up then gave him a towel. When i stood him up he started to fall over and he passed out.
I laid him down on the bed and laid next to him and cried. Waiting for him to wake up...

*3 hours later*
All of a sudden i heard a slight whisper..
"Raegan"
"Baby, are you ok?"
"Im fi-"
"No your not Justin, you made yourself pass out and i dont even know whats going on..
"Shes out"
"Who? Laura?"
"Yes.."
"Im so sorry..i promise i will keep you safe..even if it means i die"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I leaned over and kissed him to make him feel safe and to let him know everything will be ok.
----------------------------------------------------------
A/N this is sort of a shorter chapter but i kinda like it. Sorry for all the sad parts. I dont want any of this to happen to them at ALL. also sorry for any mistakes😊
-Alli💕