Foreword

The cover was made by VanillaWind.

***

"All countries are made of both thorns and roses." – M.M. Hunter, Invisible Ties.

***

[Book 2 of my holiday specials trilogy.]

Welcome to my Fire Emblem Awakening Valentine's Day special! In this story, the Shepherds celebrate a holiday of my own that's similar to Valentine's Day, called Sir Amias' Day. The tale is set in the two years of peace, between Chapter 18 and Chapter 19 of my novelisation of the game, Invisible Ties, and after my first Christmas special, Divine Day.

This book is now officially completed, so you can read it all at whatever pace you like. Please feel free to comment on it despite this: I still love to know what my readers think.

Warning: contains explicit romance.

***

Text copyright © M.M. Hunter 2017

I do not own Fire Emblem Awakening, its characters, dialogue, plot, locations, or anything else that belongs to Nintendo and Intelligent Systems.

Any changes and additions to the storyline, additional characters, additional dialogue, additional locations, original passages, and other original content are all mine and I retain the rights to them. What is mine may not be reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system.