Chapter - 2

Shit. Shit. SHIT.

What have I done? Why did I even do this? Why did I even agree to do this?

Damn.

Yes. I, indeed, made the most horrible mistake of agreeing to his stupid proposal.

More like death trap, I tell you.

Sitting on the bleachers near the football court since I decided to skip rest of the chemistry. I just can't stop thinking about my conversation with Alexander, or Alex, as he insisted me on calling him. I just can't stop replaying it in my mind over and over again.

"Be my girlfriend."

I looked up and stared at him for a couple of seconds to see if he starts laughing at his own joke. But he looks very very serious. Not even a smug smile on his face. My eyes widen and I look at him with horror.

And almost immediately I pushed him off me and said, more like screamed "Whaddafaq?!?"

I looked around and realized that the corridor is almost empty, indicating that I'm late for my next class.

I slammed my locker shut and was just about to leave, when he grabbed my hands again and slammed me to my locker.

I look at him and realize how scary he looks when he's angry.

"You will not behave like that with me. Do I make myself clear?"

For a moment, I really get intimidated and shuddered. I fucking shudder in front of him.

Like, why universe!? Whyyy!!

This is pathetic. I look up to him and see him having a satisfied smile plastered on that handsome face. I look down to his lips unconsciously. Damn, they're inviting.

Wait. Did I just think that?

Shit.

What on earth is wrong with me? How could I? More like, WHY did I think about his lips? I really am in deep, deep shit.

"Not even in your wildest dreams will I be your girlfriend."

"Oh pl-"

"Don't you dare! And what I don't get is why in hell do you think I'll ever agree to this stupid proposal?"

"One, because that tool definitely likes you back.-" I blush inwardly. "- Two, he clearly won't admit it sooner. And three, because I want you to be my girlfriend." He winks.

So that you can sleep with me and show that off to everybody in the school? No thanks.

I narrow my eyes into slits and glare at him.

"No freaking way."

"Oh shut up, you will."

"Enlighten me as to why I will."

"Because I want you to." He says looking directly in my eyes. "And because you don't want your little secret out."

We look at each other for a several moments. He was looking me with seriousness and........longing..?

No no no. No way!

I break the eye contact and look at the ground as if its the most interesting thing in the world.

He chuckles. Does it look like I'm blushing to him? "See ya around, baby." And he winks. Again. "Oh, and my friends call me Alex, but you can call me Al if you please." And he flashes a toothy grin.