Chapter #22 New addition...

~~~chapter 22~~~~

I was now sleeping on the floor till I got a text message..

I woke up and decided to bathe because I hadn't bathed since two  days because of all this baby drama...

I open up the text message and see a message from Asia

" my parents are soon at the airport can u give them the address to the hospital Plz!! thnx and come quick am about to have the baby!!! any names yet!!??"

I replied a quick " OK I'll be there soon"

I went and bathed  and threw on some tights and a huge shirt with a beanie and a scarf because it was raining and my converse as well as my jacket  I took up my bag and headed out the door leaving Philip so I couldn't worry him....

then I started to worry....

"wow...Asia's parents are here and who knows what they are going to do??"

I ran downstairs went to the breakfast area and packed my self some breakfast and brought with me a water and cranberry juice..

I got to the car and saw Alex still sleeping..

I know right! was he that tired??

I opened the car and he slightly woke up..

"Alex..Alex......ALEX!!"

"huh.. yes ?"

" wake up are you coming with me or are you going to stay with Philip and eat I call you when she has the baby!"

" I think I need to stay and eat because I am super hungry..."

"OK but hurry and get out of the car Asia's parents ate here and they are going to be picked up now go and dont tell Philip about any of this.."

" OK " he said struggling to walk..

when he had safely gotten to the hotel I drove of calling my father..

" hi, dad... could you please pick up my friends parents at the airport please?? I'll give you there number.. 3134587 OK thanks"

" yeah OK honey I'll call you back when I pick them up bye.."

wow that went well for the first!

Asia's POV...

I was there lying on the bed there on social media then I felt a sharp kick in my stomach and that hurt!

I rubbed it and it felt a bit better then in give minutes I felt another one... " Nurse!!!!!" I screamed