Can You Hear Me Now?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Skylar's P

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Skylar's P.O.V

It was cell phone Sunday at Camp Kikiwaka and we were all playing on our phones.I was updating my Insta, my ChatSnap, my Musical.ly, and my Twitter.Lou came over with a bag to out our phones in.

"Ok, campers.Cell phone Sunday is officially powering down."Lou said, holding the bag of phones to Emma's face."No way.I need more time.I'm down 5,000 followers since last Sunday."Emma told Lou.

"Wow.Soon, you'll be at Ravi levels."I said and Emma nodded."Heyyyy,"Ravi said, sounding offended."Well, I don't mind turning in my cell."Tiffany said.

"Bye, mom."Tiffany said as she put her phone back in the bag.Then, her mom said something in Mandarin.I don't know what she said, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't good.

"Does that mean 'I love you' in Mandarin?"Lou asked her."Sure.Let's go with that."Tiffany replied and she walked away.Then, Zuri came out talking to someone on the phone.

"So, you will deliver to Maine?Great!I want a pastrami on the,"Zuri was about to place her order, but Hazel stopped her."Sorry.Deli's closed."Hazel said, holding out a bag for the phone.

She groaned."Come on, Hazel.If you have a heart, I'll let you clog it with some of my pastrami."Zuri tried to make a deal with her, but she didn't budge.Emma and I walked over to them.

"I finally got through to my credit card company.My spending has fallen off so much, they thought I was dead."Emma said, putting her phone in the bag.I put my phone in as well.Zuri dropped her phone in the bag and Hazel walked away.

Zuri was about to walk away, but some of the kids nearby, and me, heard a buzz come from her pockets.I narrowed my eyes suspiciously."What?I collect bees...in my pants."She said.There's something she's hiding...and I bet I knew what it is.

I gasped.She kept her phone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking into the cabin with Emma when we walked in to see Zuri on the floor with a whole bunch of chairs on the floor.
"If you're doing a feng shui thing, I kinda hate it."Emma told her.I nodded.She got up and we saw her phone in her hands.