So what just happened

Um England stood outside the door looking dung founded. To make things more awkward America saw all of it he went to England and said so you said you don't even know your sexuality but you can kiss a guy like it was normal? I-I NO just don't even talk right now just listen! England are you gay? I-I well yeah I guess so? Well how come when- when I tried and wanted to kiss you, you didn't let me how come huh? Well I just don't know? And if you saw everything that happened you would of known that he kissed me that stupid FROG! What do you mean do you two have some type of history together like romantically? Y-yes he is my ex. And I hate saying it and he KISSING ME OUT OF NOWHERE HE HAS THE NERVE HE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE MY HEART HE RUINED EVERYTHING AND I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THAT STUPID CHEATING JERKY SON OF A. Hey I get it your mad, sad, and very confused. It is okay I am here for you. England started to break down and cry in America shirt and they both sat down on the floor. Hey um England. What, he asked with beautiful wet emerald eyes. Not to be rude or get in your business but what happen. He would go out late all the time, I would see him kissing other people, people telling me to stay away from him, and when I would try to talk about it or try to fix our love he- he would. Hey don't say it at all I know actually what he did no one should be in a abuse. Yeah and he made me believe I ruin it because I won't give myself to him like sexualy and I fell for it even when it was all of his fault I took the blame for so many years and I don't even know why anymore. Just find someone else you know that would care for you then heck they could be closer than you think. It was quite between them for a while. I think I know just the person said England. Oh wh- America got cut of my England kissing him. He gladly kiss back but then they stop gasping for air like they have been under water for years. Do you want to be my boyfriend England? England was quite for a while just to make America sweat. Of course I would be your boyfriend. They both got up a look into each other's eyes. They went to their classes just now realizing that they spent their free period talking. So the new happy couple went their separate paths when England remembered something he knew was going to cause so major problems.