Chapter 1: The New Group

{I decided to change the dates because I just couldn't wait. Enjoy and don't forget to read the first book. Tell me what you think,it's probably not that good but I'm getting better. Thank you!}

"Vivian! Hurry your ass up and stop daydreaming!" Jonathan yelled at me from up ahead. We were just coming back from a run when I stopped to stare at the lake. Flashes, memories of Jesse's last moments come to mind.

"Fuck off Jonny!" I yelled back as I walked up and pushed him out of my way.

He knows better than to mess with me and push me off the edge. A girl in our group did that days ago. She kept bugging me about my past, why I shut people out, why I don't talk as much, stuff like that. She kept doing that for weeks until I got pissed off and slapped her around a bit. It wasn't much damage, I just slapped her, kicked her stomach, slapped her again then pushed her to the floor. She still talks to me, but not enough to make me mad.

When I first found this group, I told them a few things about myself. All the people I meet, how they died, how I got to where I am now, and that they shouldn't get on my nerves or else. They ignored that last part for a while until I beat up Nathan, slapped around Lillian, and repeatedly stomped on every zombies face in stores.

When we reached our camp, Lillian let us in. Everyone put the bags on the center table for Mason and Jonny to sort through. I walked over to a car by my tent and sat on the hood. I looked around, taking in the scene of the camp.

It was this big grass area surrounded by a huge fence. I have no idea what this might I have been used for long ago. Maybe a regular camp site? There was a car on each side of the four long fences and tents spread out in the center of it all.

Ten of us and two of us are kids. Malaya and Kenton. They aren't brothers and sisters but they were good friends. They spent a lot of time talking

about things getting better. Malaya was ten and Kenton was nine at least. Tahala and her husband are Malaya's parents. Kenton's parents died at the start of this so he's with his sister Tina who is fifteen.

Lillian is nineteen. Only a year younger than me. She's not tough, but he's not weak either. She doesn't really do shit around here but open the gates, sort though bags when we come back from runs, entertaining the kids, so nothing really. I've seen her use a gun twice and she's never touched a knife. To me she's no use to the group really, people say she's not weak but she hasn't done shit to prove she isn't.

Tahala and her husband, Nathan, are just simple people. They care for the kids, clean clothes and shit. So basically they don't do much. They are both older than me, both 34. Kenton's sister Tina goes on runs. She's pretty quick on her feet and gets in and out of places quietly. She does a hell of a good job keeping away from walkers so I haven't seen her use her gun as much. She stabs them and all, but only when she sneaks up on them.

Jonathan, or jonny, is strong. He trains the kids to shoot and use knifes. Every now and then he takes them on private runs so they can get practice. He's a nice guy, personality is kind and tough at the same time. He has major muscles along with some nice abs. You can say he's hot, with he's dark jeans and white shirts. He has simple conversations with me and tries to get to know me but I shut him far out from him getting close.

Mason and Tina are far in love. He's twenty which isn't a bad number apart, he's only five years older. They spend lots of time together in the woods, on runs, just in camp. They never sleep together, Tina shares a tent with Kenton. Mason is build like Jonny only he's shorter. He stays around the camp a lot, keeping guard and night watch.

Last but not least there's Gabriel. He has tattoos on his chest and arms which makes him seem even stronger than he is. He's like Jesse but he's nicer and more build. I've seen him shirtless, well built abs and muscles, a perfect sight. I miss the way Jesse's body looked but it's been a month. I still keep his ring on and wear his shirts but his voice in my head keeps telling me to move on. I have, I've moved far on to the point were I'm finally thinking about liking someone. Gabriel is the only one that's came closest to knowing me. He knows more about me than anyone else. My past, my plans, my goals, my 'marriage' and lost child.