Chapter 9: Feeling

I woke up. Headache gone, and the sun still up. I gave my body time to adjust and wake up as well. When it did, I felt Gabriel's warmth all around me. My eyes slowly fluttered open and all I saw was his chest, slowly rising and falling. His faint snores were like music in my ear. I wish I could stay like this forever but I needed to get my ass up and moving.

Slowly and carefully, I slipped out of Gabriel's grip and climbed off the bed. I fucking hate drinking and I knew it was a bad idea, I just got caught in the moment. I dragged out my bag from under the bed and searched through it for some clothes. All my pants were covered in blood and needed to be washed.

"Shit..." I muttered and grabbed a pair of shorts with my black button up shirt. It was see through but my undershirts were dirty as well. I don't think anyone would care if they saw the faint color of my blue bra behind the dark black shirt. I wouldn't care. I know Danny likes me and I can see Harry would try something but I like to tease. Show then what they would never get.

I laughed quietly at myself and stood up, taking off the shirt I was wearing. It was Jesse's old gray shirt. Gabriel didn't mind, he understood perfectly well. People may say that I needed to move on but I have. There's no shame in holding on to the little things. I only have two shirts of his, a gray and black.

I faced away from Gabriel and stared at the wall, unbuttoning and taking off my pants. I heard a groan and then a chuckle behind me as I chucked my pants to the floor. I gasped and stayed facing the wall, with my arms cross.

"Well that's one sexy sight to wake up to..." Gabriel yawned.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "turn away so I can get dressed."

"Why? I've seen you change pants before. And I've seen you with out a shirt."

"So?"

"So, just get dressed. It's not like you don't know me. And you should just turn around and look at me cause I miss your pretty face."

I can tell he was sitting at the edge of the bed since his voice got closer. I felt a warm hand grab my arm and turn me around to face him. He smiled up at me and looked me up and down, biting his lip and making me roll my eyes.

"What?" He held my arms down to my sides. He must have saw me roll my eyes at him.

"Can you stop drooling at let me get dressed?" I groaned and stared at the wall behind him.

"Only if you look at me..." He grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap.

I looked down into his dark brown eyes as I straddled his lap. Gabriel wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping the space between us very little. Our eyes were locked with each other's and I couldn't look away, instead I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Gabriel kissed back, our lips moving in sync as he laid down with me on him. He pulled away slightly, keeping his lips close to mine. "I wish I can wake up like this everyday..."

"Mhm..." I mumbled, not really wanting to talk. I kissed him again, running my fingers through his curly hair. Gabriel's hands were right above my underwear, his fingers ghosting over the lining.

I shivered at his touch, knowing what he wanted to do but I knew he wouldn't. Moment gone in an instant when some one knocked on the door. I groaned and got off Gabriel. He went to the door and cracked it open so only his head could go through. I slowly started to get dressed as I listened in on the conversation.

"What do you need?" Gabriel groan, obviously irritated that the moment was ruined.

"I wanted to speak to Vivian. Why are you in here?" Someone asked.