Is is Wrong to Love You? Part 2

Ronnie was on tour rehearsal so he had to call back when ever he was on break or wasn't busy. I came back from school and put my purse down on the table and went to find a snack in the kitchen. I saw a missed call and message from Ronnie. I listened to the voicemail. "Hi this is Ronnie Radke, if you get a chance please call back. Um, if your not busy. Ok bye." The phone hung up so I called back Ronnie. The phone rang for a while. "Hello?" His deep voice answered. "Hi this is Chrissy, I just got your message. What's up?" I asked munching on my nutrition bar. "Oh well I wanted to talk about us being together. And I hope I'm not bothering you." I sighed. "No your fine." Smiling brightly. "Ok well anyway, about us dating I guess we can give it a shot. As long as this is kept between us. And since I'm famous we are going to have to keep this low key as possible." Ronnie warned. "Yes I know Ron. So me and you are going on a date right after work how does that sound?" Ronnie was walking off of the stage. "Sounds great! I should get ready when you come back to pick me up." As I walk up to my room to get ready. "Yeah sure, since I am a few hours away you will have enough time to get ready." I turned on the shower. "Ok Ronnie see you later." We hung up and hopped into the warm cozy shower. Pampering myself with the same scented shower gel. Washed my hair and body and got out to pick out an outfit that will make me stand out. I took out a black leather jacket with studs on the shoulders a black shirt. Plain blue skinny jeans and pink combat boots. I swiped some lipgloss on simple eyeliner and mascara. And then I sprayed perfume in rose scent and got mj purse and the doorbell rang. I opened it to find Ronnie in a black dress shirt, red tie and red skinny jeans. "You look so handsome Ronnie oh my gosh!" I squealed hugging him. "And you look Gorgeous or should I say dazzling young lady." I blushed a little bit. "Thank you sir. Let me get my phone and keys so I can lock up the house." I went to the kitchen island to get my keys and my phone and locked the door behind us. Ronnie being a gentle opened he car door for me and I got into my seat putting the seatbelt on as Ronnie came in and turned on the car and pulled out of he driveway. "So where are we going to?" I asked looking Or of the window bored. "Well what ever your favorite place is. "Red Lobster?!" Facing Ronnie. "Sure sweet face." It is my favorite restaurant of all times of course pasta was my favorite food and there biscuits are amazing. We arrived and made our reservations. Luckily there wasn't a lot of people on the restaurant so it felt more private it was just us two. "What would you like to drink?" The waitress asked nicely. "A coke." I said. "Bloody Mary!" Ronnie made a silly face. "Coming right up." Me and Ronnie were talking until the drinks got here. "Are you guys ready to order?" We ordered the food and waited for another few minutes. "I can't help but look at your beautiful face Chrissy." Ronnie brushed his hand gently across my face. "Thanks Ronnie and your adorable." Pinching his cheek. "Hey." He fake whined. "Oops." I laughed. Ronnie finished his second Bloody Mary. "No more drinks for you. We have to have a safe driver." Ronnie groaned. "Fine." We left the tip and bill on the table and left. "I'm so full." As I leaned my head against the car door. "Same maybe me and you can cuddle till you fall asleep before I head back out on the road again. "Yes." We parked into the driveway and got back into the house. I lead Ronnie to my room and motioned Ronnie to the bed. I looked at his plump peachy lips and leaned In to kiss Ronnie. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. "I love you to Chrissy." Kissing back and we cuddled with the blanket's over us. I want Ronnie so bad but not right now. I snuggled up against his chest and his body heat made me feel so cozy and warm. Ronnie smiled down at me putting his arm around me. Then looked back at his phone. I eventually fell asleep. Ronnie took a picture of us cuddling but i didn't know. He quietly got out of bed and fixed the covers over me again. Ronnie left s kiss on my head before he left.