Protective Dad

I went to a club with a couple of friends and we showed our ID cards and we were allowed to walk in as the security guard unlocked the red rope for us. We saw a corner with a sign that said VIP only me and my girls walked over to see who was there. But we saw a cute guy who was wearing an all black suit and had short hair and was wearing silver cross shaped earrings. And then another guy who has short green hair like the joker who also wore pierces but on his nose. And then last guy was skinny, had a beanie on top of his head and the color of it was gray and he was wearing skinny jeans with a muscle tank and vans. "Hey i think the guy with the green hair is cute." Bestfriend says to me. "Go and talk to him." I winked pushing her up to where he was. "Sorry lady VIP's only but your smoking hot so you can dance with me." As he looked her up and down and they started to talk and dance and he then offered her for a drink. I stood alone in the corner finding nobody but i noticed that the guy wearing all black was staring at me from across the room. But when i looked up I smiled and then he just quickly looked down at his phone. I must have scared the poor guy. I sighed and looked at my phone to. What a waste of time being here all of my friends are having fun except me.  I slowly walked away until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see the same guy again and he smiled at me. "Why are you leaving? I saw you alone and i thought you were waiting for a boyfriend to show up or something." I was so surprised i actually had somebody to talk to. "Oh uh no I'm not with anyone or anything that you were thinking of i was just hanging out with my friends. They are dancing with Joker and muscle guy over their in the VIP section. "Oh the green head his Zakk and muscle guy is Christian." He laughed as we talked about them. "And what is your name?" I asked. "My name is Ronald Radke but just call me Ronnie that's what they call me." We shake hands. "Nice to meet you Ronnie." I told him my name and then we started to get comfortable with each other and we got on the dance floor. We were dancing so close to each other even though we just met i feel a magic spark between us. He is actually kind of cute, should i ask him out? "So what should we know about each other?" A random group of girls had papers and sharpie eye goggling at Ronnie. "Hey I'll do one at a time but then i have to get back to my business. I looked at them all confused and backed away, in the same corner as i have before going on my phone. Ronnie finished up with autographs. "Hey!" He waved to me as he walked up. "Where have you been? I turned around and you just left me." He said a little disappointed. "I'm sorry i didn't want to interrupt you or get in anyone's way but what the hell happened?" Ronnie chuckled again. "Just fan girls asking for my signature. It happens when ever i go some where. I'm sorry for that but me and you can continue to talk if you would like." He lead me to a table. "So what do you do for a living?" Ronnie asked. "I work in an office its' my favorite  job but it pays good money." I wanted to mention that he was famous but it's best if i don't because he would rather be treated as a normal person.  "So when should we meet again? I have to go." I said as i gather my things. "Before you go can i have your number?" Ronnie took his phone out and gave it to me to put in my contacts. I did the same and after that me and my friends left.

One year later...

I decided to visit my parents for a while and they will be so excited to see me and they don't know i am coming. "So when will i meet your folks?" We were both getting ready for the day in our little apartment we shared together. "Right now since i am going to visit my parents it'll be a perfect time for them to meet you. Since i never told them about you yet and I'm visiting as a surprise." Ronnie gulped hard. "Well uh are you sure they'll like me? You always told me about how strict they are about you dating a certain person." I giggled. "Of course they'll like you! you are sweet and charming. Why would you think that?" Ronnie helped bring the suitcases to the car. "Well it's just i am different i mean i don't think they would approve of me because of the way i look. I mean look at all of the tattoos that are all over me. And i wear long hair and eye liner. I know they're gonna hate me." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Don't think like that. Just as long as they see you treat me right you are the perfect fit for my parents. But if they don't like you it's not going to stop me from loving you." I say kissing his soft tender lips. "Babe thanks your the best." And he kisses back. We get in the car and drive to my parents house. Ronnie was in deep thought as the doorbell rang. And waiting to come inside. "My cutie pie! Honey look who's here!" My mom said hugging me tightly. "Cutie pie!" It's so embarrassing when they call me that in front of people! "Baby cakes what a surprise to see you.  We didn't know you were going to stop by come in please." As he let's the both of us come inside. A lot of stuff in the house has changed since i moved out. "So who is this?" My dad asked shaking Ronnie's hand. "Good thing you asked but this is my boyfriend Ronald but you can call him Ronnie." My dad looked at my mom annoyed. "Your boyfriend huh? Well son i got my eye on you sunny boy. I bet you were messing around with my little girl." Getting in his face. "Woah come on dad, don't worry he is a great boyfriend he wouldn't hurt me." Ronnie looked scared and backed away from my dad. "Please every body have a seat i will make me coffee if you like." I was about to get to the kitchen and Ronnie wanted to follow but i made him wait until i came back. I needed to make them get used to each other and get along. "So how long have you been with my daughter?" Dad put his feet on the table. "A year sir." He just nods his head. "So how did you meet her?"  Ronnie started to tell the story of how we meet. "Oh interesting. Now don't lie to me. Did you guys move in together?" Ronnie gulped. "Yes." Dad got up and dragged Ronnie by his shirt. "I knew there was something going on you tramp messing with my daughter. You guys aren't even married and you want to move in!" Ronnie was struggling a little to get out of his grip. "Yes but i love her sir please believe me! i will never do anything to hurt your sweet little girl." I walked in and my mouth dropped open when i saw them fighting. "Hey!" I broke them up again. "What's going on?!" Ronnie new the visit wasn't going well as he thought it would. "I can't believe you moved in with this tramp. I don't want you to see this young man again." My heart sank. "No daddy i love him, i would love him no matter what even if you didn't." My dad slapped me. "How dare you disobey your father." I held my cheek and just cried, Ronnie came over to comfort me. "I would rather make you marry a Prince! It's a shame that you are in love with someone off of the streets and a gangster." Pointing at him. "Dad he is not! You have to see the different side of him not because of the way he is dressed!" Ronnie just helped me up and we walked out of the door. "Are you ok? I can't believe he slapped you like that. It's all of my fault." Ronnie kissed my cheek. "No it's my fault i didn't know they would hate you that much. But they liked all of my other ex boyfriends with out a problem. Because non of them looked like you no offense."  We made it home and i just had flash backs of my dad slap me. 

want a part 2?