Weird kid*

I absolutely loved being the one to write this :)
[requested by- @emiisnotinteresting ]
Warning- fluffy smut and corney jokes
---

At lunch I sat with my friends, sadly I only have two but if I had anymore they'd be jocks, whores,weird nerdy kids, or the brats who think they're better than everyone.

I lay the tray down on the table and set my books down on the seat beside me.
Jay, my friend who's all tumblr and swears he's not gay out we all know he is, looks up as I plop my butt on the seat resulting in a thud.
"Woah, I thought we where getting bombed" he said with a laugh.

"Ha-ha, ass hole" I reply sarcastically getting a drink of my water.
"So, who's your lab partner?" My friend Kylee asks. She's a video game freak. She has the lowest grades because of it.
"Uhm, Dan Howell." I reply. Peeling my orange.
"Dan Howell? Oy, could they not have put you with anyone weirder?" Jay rolls his eyes.
Kylee nods agreeing with jay while slicing her meat.
"Well, he seems pretty nice to me.." I say.
"I hear he still eats his buggers." Kylee says after she swallows a sip of water.

"Bitch, shut up. Nobody asked you if he did or if he didn't eat his buggers. We too old for dat." Jay responds to Kylee while she rolls her eyes.
"I'm just saying, he's super weird".

"I think he's c-" before I could finish it Kylee picks up her meat with her spork. It was all gooey and mushy. It looked like something you'd eat at a prison, Well What am I saying this place is a prison.
"I think I just lost my appetite." She said looking grossed out.
"See this is why I'm vegan." Jay says looking at it peel apart and flop on her tray.

"You can still be vegan and eat this, trust me. This isn't real meat." Jay nodded.
"I guess that's true"

"Guys shhhhhh, there's Jordan!" Kylee says quickly placing her "meat" down and fixing her hair.
"Girl he hasn't asked you out in three years. You really think he's going to do it now?" Jay laughed taking another bite of his corn bread.
"Shut up, you utter -"
"This reminds me, I need to go meet up with Dan in the lab. I'll see you guys later." I say getting up and playing my corn bread on jays tray.

"Bye baby! Good luck out there" jay laughs wile I walked to the trash can, Throwing away my tray as I watched them wave bye to me then get back to arguing.

I walk down the hall stopping in the lady's room to check how I looked first. Then, I kept walking.

I find myself at the lab and scan the room for Dan. I find him in a white lab coat, rubber gloves, and some safety goggles.
I take a step closer till I hear, "DONT MOVE!"
It was Dan, he said it after he held his hand up in my position.

"What?" I ask confused, "our science project" he says. "I'm working on it" he finishes.
"Aren't we suppose to be working on it together?" I ask putting my books down and grabbing a jacket, goggles, and a pair if gloves.
"Well You where late" he says as I walk to our project. " it's not my fault I was hungry" I defend.
"Well I've got something you can eat.." he says poring another liquid into the beacon.
"Excuse me?" I say almost grossed out but almost excited.
He peels his goggles to the top of his forehead and he takes his gloves off reaching into his back-pack pulling out a chocolate bar and throwing it at me.
"Knock your self out" he says as I laugh.
"Oh, I thought you ment-" I say laughing.
"You thought I ment What?-" I shrug hoping he would get the dirty joke. "Well you can eat that too if you'd like" he says reaching into his bag once more. " I was kinda saving it for myself but if you want it." He pulls out a different chocolate bar and laughs.