Bully!readerxdan

Requested: Yeah but I'm too lazy to write it out.
POV: You kinda like dan but you get pissed he likes a hot girl. So yours but you're being dramatic.
Warnings: you're kinda an ass hole...
I'm not real sure what 'bully!' Part means but I think it means y/n bully's dan so that's what we're doing.
---

Today I saw dan in the hallway. He was always the weird kid of the school. He had far brown hair and brown eyes to match if.
His clothes where always unusually dark that's why I always called him 'emo dork' I'm not real sure why I bullied him. It's just what I do.

People always asked me why I did it and when I replied with a simple 'I dunno' they would ask me if I liked him.
I barf in the back of my throat every time I think about dating that loser. Who would date him when I have a jock literally begging to be inside me every night.

"Hey emo loser" I say slapping his books to the ground as my posey behind me laughs.
"Hey y/n" dan sighs. Leaning down and picking up his books.
"Whats This?" Abby, one of the cheerleaders, ask. She picks up this letter that fell to the ground.
"No, give that to me!" Dan asks trying to get it from us but we're tossing it around each other.
"Oh my gosh dan, Susan black?! Really?" I ask laughing my ass off. It was a letter to her.
He liked her, why did it hurt a little inside?
I ripped up the note and let it fall to the ground.

Susan black was this girl that was really weird,
She had dark brown hair but it was different colors on the tips and her style was so over dramatic and her body shape was skinny and curvy. Curvy is so overrated. She was ugly to me... like slutty ugly...

"Well, we all like who we like" dan said putting the books in his locker.
"Right, I doubt you'll get anyone with your ugly hobbit hair" I said with a smirk.
(It took every thing out of me to call his hobbit hair ugly omg)

Dan clinches his jaw and try's to block me out.
"And with your fat noodle form body shape" Abbi says.
(Again took everything out of me)

"And your style making you fucking invisible to the world."
Said another girl.
(This hurts)

"Girls? Dan?" Said a broad voice from down the hallway. It was mr. Porter.
( I'm thirteen reasons why trash ok)
We all turn our heads.
"Don't you have somewhere to be?" He asks.

We nod our heads turning our devilish faces into angelic ones.
"Yes mr.Porter, We will be right there" we smile heading towards his math class.

---
This was complete shit. I'm sorry idk now to do one like this. I really had no ideas for this one :'(
Sorry it sucked.
Xxx