Chapter 6

-Mia-

I hear whispers and loud ringing. I can barely remember anything. I slowly open my eyes. "OH SHES AWAKE! SLENDER!," said a strange boy with an orange hoodie. The faceless thing comes towards me and embraces me.

I am engulfed in his arms and feel his touch. I still don't have all my senses, but it kind of felt nice to be like this with it.

"Fu*king Jeffery," I heard the thing's German accent close to my ear. I feel it letting me go. It seems that he began to stare at me. I look up at him. 'What are you..?' I cogitate. I look at the other creatures. There was one with a black jacket and a blue mask with black eye sockets 'bleeding', a small girl in a dirty pink dress holding a bear, an elf looking thing with scarlet red eyes. I couldn't tell how many more there were before my head ached. 

I turn my attention back to it, but hes already out of my sight. The other living forms then come and introduce themselves. "Sally, Ben, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, ... " 

Words or names of  one another are spewed but I can't help but ponder about faceless being's whereabouts. 

My attention re-established itself on the beings.

 "We don't usually bite or attack like Jeff" 

" Unless you take my teddy"

"Or my kidneys" 

"You're practically alright as long as you don't provoke me"

I then slunk my body down the wall and hold myself. I then fidget with my hands I feel everyone's eyes on me. 

"Are you alright Mia? I should have kept you in the room."  

My eyes shoot right up to look at the faceless being. You could say my heart tingled, but I'm confounded. He gallantly reaches for my hand, and I take it. 

"This is Mia, please respect her privacy and no attacking..Or you'll mess with me" He announces. I then see the figure everyone refers to as Jeff with most of his face a mixture of purple and bright red. Possibly an example of what to fear.

 I look up at it, and for a second my need for touch; need for it, grows. I haven't felt this sensation. And I'm living for it. 

He grabs my hand and takes me back to where our lips had touched for what felt like 'the' moment. 

"I haven't introduced myself yet. My names Slenderman"  

Slenderman.. slenderman.. slenderma...

It sounds familiar.

'Why do I know it's name?, Why can't I remember?, Why was his lips so familiar?'

A/N: 

Wow. 

I don't have words to explain why I haven't updated in 2 years. So many things have happened in that time span. But I really do hope to be able to keep up with these works. 

Anywho... Happy New Year. And for sure a resolution of mine is to be able to write more for you <3

-M