Chapter 3

-Mia-

I have awoken, by the sound of scatters, and movement. I absolutely don't remember anything from yesterday.

Once I had opened my eyes , I had woken up a different place, than the new house my parents bought.

I had woken up in a dark spacious room,with the blood red color bed I was on. What happend?

I had then thought, I saw a faceless person yesterday,and after that I don't know what else had happend.

I let out a screech for I am now terrified that ,that 'thing' will try to kill me or something.

I then looked around the room alarmed of that monster can be near me right this instance. Once I turn my heard towards the door , there it was.

The faceless thing was in the same room as me. What does it want from me?

I then hear a German accent, "Hello, Mia ." I start to panic for, what talked if the faceless person , didn't have a mouth;he's faceless.

"What are you ?" I stutter , not being able to speak correctly since I am terrified of what that thing can do.

"Well it doesn't matter of what I am, but what I want from you," The thing said.

"What do you want from me?" I had asked barely above a whisper, yet still heard from the faceless thing.

There was a short silence, but it was lost once the faceless thing said ,"Your love."

A/N

Hey! sorry that I haven't updated , had some things to do :) soo.. I think I might update next week ,I don't really know. I just want to apologize that I never update a lot, but I will try okay ..

Thanks for reading , please vote or comment :)

-M