Chapter 5

-Mia-

I had then sat on the floor,thinking what had just happened. How did I let myself kiss it? I felt so many emotions pass by my thoughts just thinking about what had just happened. I feel a connection though it doesn't add up. Is this what has to happen or just a a part of life that doesn't matter?

I then started to get hungry. Wondering where I might get food in this place. I stand up walking away from the hallway. I see stairs to, I believe that is the living room. I walk down the stairs and turn left to a large door that seems to lead into the kitchen. I open it to see a beige colored kitchen, but I also hear notice that there inside is another door,wide open leading into a room that has a long table, and there are more creatures just like the Faceless thing.

I gasp at the sight. This place is filled with many creatures just like that thing. How did I end up here I kept thinking. I then hear my stomach growl, and remember why I came here. I am terrified to get noticed by any of those creatures and try my best not to make any noise. I go into the kitchen and open the fridge.

I see many things in there, though many of these things are labeled with names of many. I was trying to find a jar of jelly and peanut butter, but had found a jar with kidneys and a label saying 'Eyeless Jack' . "Eww," I whispered to myself. I kept searching in the fridge then ending up just finding a banana and settling with that.

I peel the banana and take a bite. Just as I'm finishing, I hear noise behind me. "You know I can't stand humans around," a voice had said. "I know, that's why if she's around calm your blood lust will you?,"a German voice said, which is the exact same as the faceless thing. I then turn to see the faceless thing,and a boy with black long hair, and cuts sliced on the sides of his mouth making it look like a smile, making him look like a pyschopath.

As soon as I turned around, the boy with the cuts on his face saw me. my eyes had bulged up shocked to see the crazy look in his eyes. "Ah Slender, you should have warned her to not come around the house, never know who may catch her," the boy said, then walking fast towards me. I had then suddenly knocked out again.

A/N
I'm sorry I don't post a lot.. Have many things on my mind.. My great apologies... Hope you liked it... please vote..and What's your favorite Creepy Pasta? Please comment !!